Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Regional Manager|
|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
One of the leading groups in hospitality/food chains in the UK is looking to hire a Regional Manager to join their team in Oxfordshire.
As the Regional Manager, you will be taking over the following responsibilities:
- Motivate brand managers from across the region
- Ensure that all company policies and standards are adhered to
- Identify new business opportunity for the brand
- Conduct regular store visits
- Maintain good working relationship with key contacts and clients
To be a successful candidate, you should have the following qualifications:
- Background in hospitality or fast-food chains
- Experience in an Area/Regional Manager role
- People management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
This is an excellent role which offers a very rewarding salary package to the successful candidate who will thrive on these challenges. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96288_1413267553 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Regional Manager
£50,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q82441 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
Leading restaurant chain currently looking to appoint a Regional Manager to help expand their cur...
- Regional Manager (South East)
£40,000 - £45,000 | Kent
Ref: Q101936 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
A British premium fashion brand with impressive growth plans for 2016 is looking for an exception...
- Regional Manager - South East/London
£40,000 - £50,000 | South East England,
Ref: Q102013 | Published: 04th Jan 2017
A fun trend-led fashion retailer, is looking for a new Regional Manager to lead their South East ...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cornwall
Ref: Q101394 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cornwal...
- Store Manager
£28,000 - £31,000 | London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
This is a unique opportunity for a Store Manager to join a premium chocolatier, at one of their m...