Regional HR Business Partner - South-East
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Regional HR Business Partner - South-East|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits|
|Start Date||3 months|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
This growing high-street non-food retailer is looking for an Regional HRBP to partner the Divisional Manager who covers all stores in the South-East & London.
The Manager will have overall responsibility of 100 - 150 stores through leading Area Manager's and this individual will partake in a true partnership role that is looking at driving people and talent to achieve strategic commercial & people goals.
As a HR Analyst BP your role will be focused on -
- HRBP - Culture change, driving commercial credibility and true business partnering for the Divisional teams.
- To provide pro-active people advice and support to the Divisional management teams.
- To cross-communicate with other Line Manager's & peers in the business.
- Driving Divisional engagement strategy aligned to the company strategy.
To be successful in this position -
- Experience of operating in a Field HR management level across multiple sites
- Worked in a true partnership role where you are providing strategic input to a operations, commercial team to improve performance,
- CIPD qualified (or working towards) Desirable
- Experience of operating across multi-site locations supporting a wide geographic area
- Strong communicator - to help support effective working internal relationships.
- Have understanding on reward and recognition
- Dealing with escalated ER issues on the region.
- Involved with talent acquisition and developing a pipeline of candidates and pro-active people plan.
This business has been seem phenomenal growth and is keen to have an individual who is keen to drive commerciality to getting the right people and development programme & to make it happen! If this opportunity sounds like you with the correct work experience & working attitude please send your CV quoting the reference Q97252.
Though this is a 3 month contract there maybe a possibility of a permanent role or extension as a longer-term appointment is the ultimate ideal situation.We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97252 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- HR Assistant
£25,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q77173_1494004414 | Published: 05th May 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading retail group with major expansion plans In o...
- Assistant Director HR - Hotel
£75,000 - £80,000 | United Arab Emirates
Ref: Q103144_1494942752 | Published: 16th May 2017
We have a great opportunity with a wonderful boutique hotel based in Abu Dhabi. We are looking fo...
- Recruitment Consultant (Dubai)
£35,000 - £45,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102724_1494138777 | Published: 07th May 2017
Quest HR in Dubai is an international, award winning, established Recruitment Consultancy with an...
- Senior Recruitment Consultant
£25,000 - £75,000 | London, England
Ref: 103124_1495817343 | Published: 26th May 2017
An exciting Senior Recruitment Consultant opportunity has arisen to join a market leading search ...
- Corporate Affairs and Communications Manager - Arabic Speaking
£90,000 - £120,000 | Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Ref: Q103156_1495629604 | Published: 24th May 2017
A leading multinational consumer business is currently on the lookout for a Corporate Affairs & C...