Regional Account Manager - Forecourts - Confectionery
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Regional Account Manager - Forecourts - Confectionery|
|Salary||£32000 - £33000 per annum + car, bonus, agile working|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
REGIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - FORECOURTS - CONFECTIONERY - IMPULSE
Reporting to NAM Forecourts
This is a newly created role within the company due to continued company growth. You will be managing and developing the business growth of forecourt regional accounts in line with company expectations. This confectionery company is a leader in the UK market due to it's innovation, rich family heritage and brand awarenes.
CANDIDATES MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
FMCG market experience
Previous account management experience at local or regional level - displaying financial acumen, interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, computer skills (including Excel & PowerPoint).
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Deliver Account Growth in line with objectives set by National Account Manager through account meetings on a regular basis
- Establishes regular contact with key customer personnel to maximise business opportunities with the account/s
- Delivers agreed targets including - DADI Measures, QLI, T/Over, fixed investment budget
- Understand a variety of numerical data sources which can build selling presentations i.e. Market Data, Brand Presentation & Account Financials
- Keeps trackers which ensure that any business performance issues are managed in time to take corrective action
- Develop, Sells and Negotiates against key selling objectives which meet the objectives set by Line Manager
- Develop a working relationship with internal and external contacts to help deliver own objectives
If you have Key Account Management experience, BD experience or Regional experience then this is a great opportunity to join a company who will offer you career progression and training in a fast-paced, growing market.
- Home based role
- Must be able to get to the Watford head office 1-2 days per week
- Travel within the UK
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96610 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Regional Manager - London
£50,000 - £60,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101764 | Published: 15th Nov 2016
An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading and Award Winning ret...
- Key Account Manager - Soft Drinks - HORECA
£30,000 - £40,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101757 | Published: 09th Nov 2016
Responsible for developing new business in the HORECA channels for an exclsuive top end soft drin...
- Store Manager
£20,000 - £25,000 | Hampshire, Hampshire
Ref: Q101406 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Assistant Manager
£18,000 - £22,000 | South West London, London
Ref: Q101562 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...
- Sales Manager
£36,000 - £42,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101353 | Published: 06th Nov 2016
A strategic Sales Manager is currently needed by our client, a well-established consumer electron...