Regional Account Manager - Forecourts - Confectionery
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Regional Account Manager - Forecourts - Confectionery|
|Salary||£32000 - £33000 per annum + car, bonus, agile working|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
REGIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - FORECOURTS - CONFECTIONERY - IMPULSE
Reporting to NAM Forecourts
This is a newly created role within the company due to continued company growth. You will be managing and developing the business growth of forecourt regional accounts in line with company expectations. This confectionery company is a leader in the UK market due to it's innovation, rich family heritage and brand awarenes.
CANDIDATES MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
FMCG market experience
Previous account management experience at local or regional level - displaying financial acumen, interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, computer skills (including Excel & PowerPoint).
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Deliver Account Growth in line with objectives set by National Account Manager through account meetings on a regular basis
- Establishes regular contact with key customer personnel to maximise business opportunities with the account/s
- Delivers agreed targets including - DADI Measures, QLI, T/Over, fixed investment budget
- Understand a variety of numerical data sources which can build selling presentations i.e. Market Data, Brand Presentation & Account Financials
- Keeps trackers which ensure that any business performance issues are managed in time to take corrective action
- Develop, Sells and Negotiates against key selling objectives which meet the objectives set by Line Manager
- Develop a working relationship with internal and external contacts to help deliver own objectives
If you have Key Account Management experience, BD experience or Regional experience then this is a great opportunity to join a company who will offer you career progression and training in a fast-paced, growing market.
- Home based role
- Must be able to get to the Watford head office 1-2 days per week
- Travel within the UK
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96610 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Sales Manager
£20,000 - £50,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102044 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a leading FMCG distribution company. They are seeking a...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cornwall
Ref: Q101394 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cornwal...
- Store Manager - Bournemouth
£22,000 - £25,000 | Bournemouth, Dorset
Ref: Q102095 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Fine Wine Category Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Dubai
Ref: 101973 | Published: 11th Jan 2017
Development and implementation of thorough and detailed marketing initiatives aimed at developing...
- Section Manager - Butchery
£0 | Doha,
Ref: Q102051 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
Section Manager - Butchery Location - Qatar Salary - competitive We are looking for an internatio...