Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Recruitment Specialist|
|Salary||£40000 - £44000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Renu.Dalani@questsearch.ae|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
A market-leading retail business is currently seeking a strategic in-house Recruitment Specialist to join their team in Dubai.
The primary roles of this position will include the following:
- Identify strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs
- Devise and carry out a targeted research strategy
- Research into clients' company, competitors and market place
- Map role criteria, define position description and document specifications
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility
- Conduct confidential interviews, follow-up references and check credits
- Present shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profile summaries
- Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion
- Follow up with clients and assist with the candidate's transition and onboarding process
- Network and build long-lasting client relationships
- Research and develop recruiting leads
To succeed in this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- 2-3 years of proven working experience in recruiting within a reputable retail business in the UAE is a must
- Deep understanding of recruitment processes, labour laws and visa processing across the GCC
- Experience in managing assessment centres and setting up career fairs
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software and candidate databases
- Strong knowledge of candidates selection methods and sourcing tools
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills with strong sense of integrity and confidentiality
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field
An above par salary package and an opportunity to grow one's career within a well-established business awaits you. If you find this opportunity interesting, please click the apply button.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101147 | Published: 9 months ago