Range & Space Manager - West Midlands
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Range & Space Manager - West Midlands|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
A leading retailer & supplier is looking to recruit a Space & Range Manager to join its Commercial Food Department and support the Category Manager's.
This is a unique opportunity where you will be working within marketing insight, visual merchandising and micro space planning.
The purpose of the role is to identify opportunities to maximise profitability for the business through managing space within their stores, planning layouts, range that will put the customer at the heart of the category plan.
Your Duties & Responsibilities include -
- Ensure all visual merchandising & range review are accurate
- Utilising business space planning systems
- Understanding of category vision through the Category Manager
- Store visits to understand the visual planning of roles and impact on customers
- Utilising insight information for 3rdparties to come up with suggestions and challenges where necessary
- Ensure correct space allocation of products to support their sales micro levels
The ideal candidate will be-
- Has worked within Range, Space, Visual or Layout within wholesale, retail or FMCG
- This business will also consider Retail Analyst or Merchandiser who work with developing ranges.
- Have used or have understanding of using customer insight to ensure the business is customer focused and continually delivers an improved shopping trip for customers.
- Have dealt with seasonal range reviews
- Can provide analytical data & is excel literate
- Can influence using this data to challenge decisions when needed
- Can show commercial awareness in keeping up-to-date with other high-street competitors
In return you will work for a retailer with a great international, blue-chip company with huge presence within the UK market. This position comes with contributory pension and bonus potential. If this sounds like an opportunity you will be interested in then please send your cv with the reference Q99654.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99654 | Published: 9 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Micro Space Analyst
£0 | South East England,
Ref: Q102215 | Published: 20th Jan 2017
Micro Space Analyst A well-known international retailer is looking to expand their Space Planning...
- Category Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 | South West England,
Ref: Q102069 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
You will be responsible for the delivery of profitable sales across all channels for your specifi...
- Food Buyer
£35,000 - £40,000 | West London, London
Ref: Q101928 | Published: 05th Jan 2017
Food Buyer- West London We are looking for an experienced Food or Ingredients Buyer to lead the b...
- Merchandiser - FTC
£33,000 - £35,000 | Lancashire
Ref: Q102110 | Published: 17th Jan 2017
This established British fashion retailer is looking for a Merchandiser to join their Merchandisi...
- Category Trader - Online
£40,000 - £55,000 | Leeds, West Yorkshire
Ref: Q101962 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
I am currently recruiting for an ambitious Category Trader to join a growing Online trading team....