Quality Assurance Manager - Retail (Non-Food)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Quality Assurance Manager - Retail (Non-Food)|
|Salary||£50000 - £55000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE!! This position is with one of the UK's most iconic retailers in the UK. It's a department store that provides both branded and own-branded merchandise & products for their customers. This role will be looking after the quality assurance for products in their UK & international markets.
Products include, hardlines, games, toys, plush and cosmetics.
In this role you will be you will be involved in the inspection, testing, quality assurance and certification for all own-brand products for their UK & international stores.
Your role is to support the commercial buying teams in all matters of product safety, legal and quality . You will be involved in the development and introduction of new products and ranges & will liaison with test laboratories, brand and category teams & have significant technical experience to be able to consult the buying teams.
As a QA Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting all UK & international legal requirements
- To implement and maintain appropriate process and procedures to ensure consistency of product quality, safety/performance and legal compliance
- To provide day to day support primarily to the Buying, and Franchisee Development teams & suppliers.
- Staying abreast of new technical and legislative developments.
- Great communicator who can negotiate and influences other stakeholders
- Have the ability to meet strict deadlines.
To be successful you must be a-
Highly experienced Technologist, Quality Assurance or consultant within retail or consumer goods sector .
- Complete understanding of all legal and compliance requirements relating to hardlines and Cosmetic.
- Have laboratory/testing exposure or experience.
- Have project management skills & working towards a critical path
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Skilled at identifying and minimising company risk, assuring product safety, compliance and governance.
This role is initially a 6 month contract but with the strong possibility of going permanent. This position comes with a competitive holiday allowance, bonus potential & pension. So if you are looking for a new challenge and would like to join a leading international business & you believe that you have suitable skills for this role then please apply with an up to date CV quoting the reference Q99985.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99985 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Quality Assurance Officer
£35,000 - £40,000 | London
Ref: Q102587 | Published: 14th Feb 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established British company with a strong heritage know...
- Compliance Manager
£65,000 | London
Ref: Q98882 | Published: 03th Feb 2017
Compliance Manager An exciting opportunity to join an innovative, passionate team, where you will...