Quality & Ethical Manager - Fashion
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Quality & Ethical Manager - Fashion|
|Salary||£28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
My client is a highly successful supplier to the UK high street; they currently have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Manager to join their growing head office team.
As Quality & Ethical Assurance Manager your ultimate responsibility is to safeguard the brands integrity; ensuring that all goods meet the business quality & health and safety requirements. This is through having control of the inspection, testing & management of the sampling and production processes.
Key responsibilities will include: ·
- Checking all samples to ensure they meet the brands required quality
- Checking the aesthetic and safety standards
- Checking goods-in against shipment samples
- Producing and maintaining quality inspection reports
- Working closely with suppliers to ensure ethical standards are met and continually working to improve ethical standards and quality. ·
- Ensuring defective stock is not approved and is appropriately removed from the production line.
- Filing and maintaining the sample library; ensuring sealing, red and gold seals are correctly stored and labelled.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following key skills and experience -
- Previous experience within a similar role from a Quality, Technical or Ethical Manager position
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the product and it's functionality.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience working with both domestic and Far East factories and customers.
- Good standard of computer literacy - particularly Microsoft Office programs.
- A working knowledge of software such a Photoshop would be a strong advantage, as would prior experience of Database.
- Be enthusiastic and pro-active in your approach, with a determination to succeed.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of an already successful and further growing business!
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience for this role and you would like to be considered, apply now with a copy your CV quoting the reference Q95230.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q95230_1412955717 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Quality & Logistics Coordinator
£23,000 - £26,000 | London
Ref: Q102318 | Published: 20th Jan 2017
My client, one of the UK's most iconic premium homeware companies, is looking for a Quality and T...
- Export Administration Manager
£24,000 - £25,000 | North London, London
Ref: Q102359 | Published: 23th Jan 2017
This is a unique opportunity for an Export Administrator, or Graduate seeking a new role in a dyn...
- Supply Chain Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Ref: Q101913 | Published: 03th Jan 2017
My client, a leading homewares and multi-product retailer, is looking to hire a Supply Chain Mana...
- Fixtures & Fittings Procurement Manager
£22,000 - £32,500 | South East England,
Ref: Q102322 | Published: 20th Jan 2017
My client, one of the UK's biggest multi product retailers, is currently looking to strengthen th...
- Purchasing Manager - Food Service
£40,000 - £55,000 | Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Ref: Q101960 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
I am looking for an experienced purchasing/procurement manager with food service experience to jo...