Buying Manager - Mobile Phones & Networks
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buying Manager - Mobile Phones & Networks|
|Salary||£70000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Leading UK retailer is currently looking to expand their Technology team & are looking to recruit an individual to help lead the launch and delivery of their mobile & broadband business.
This business is market leading and has been instrumental in pushing the boundaries of their retail offer across a number of product areas and has become one of the most trusted high street retailers.
The ideal candidate for this role will have exceptional experience from a Retail Buying or Commercial Manager Telco background with a proven ability to lead the proposition development and to shape and deliver a business strategy alongside the UK network providers and products.
Your performance will be reviewed by achieving your financial KPI's & leading the internal governance and development of this new area to the business. You must enjoy the autonomy to make exclusive commercial and strategic decisions.
Your roles include -
- Effectively managing network and manufacturer relationships in order to define the product and tariff proposition.
- Responding to market trends, anticipating customer needs and identifying emerging opportunities.
- Lead integration of mobile phones and broadband in their current Technology department.
- Involved with the marketing strategy in store and online.
- Working with external suppliers to ensure the assortment has a compelling price and exclusive deals
- Exceptional negotiating and supplier management skills
- Develop and motivate the team to hit certain goads and milestones.
- Influencing and managing stakeholders
To be successful you must be a-
- Senior Buyer, Category or Commercial Manager with in-depth & compelling experience in Telco; either from a retail, networks, brand, or aggregator background.
- Involvement with proposition and negotiations with network suppliers is essential
- Ability to lead and coach to deliver outstanding results as part of a team
- Excellent communication at all levels including influence at a director & stakeholder level
In return you will work for a retailer with a strong UK high-street with a growth of a new product and proposition.
If you feel that this you fit the brief and think you have the right entrepreneurial spirit and commercial experience please send your cv quoting the reference Q95669.We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q95669 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Buying
£60,000 - £65,000 | Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Ref: 103157_1495461740 | Published: 22th May 2017
We are currently working with a rapid-growing company and they are currently looking to hire a He...
- Buying Director - Fashion
£100,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q91372_1494246216 | Published: 08th May 2017
My client is a retailer based in the Middle-East, and they are currently seeking a Buying Directo...
- Head Category Manager - Fresh
£75,000 - £100,000 | Hertfordshire
Ref: Q101272_1494175514 | Published: 07th May 2017
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head Category Manager, to join one of the UK's FTSE l...
- Senior Merchandiser - Retail Fashion
£55,000 - £65,000 | London
Ref: Q102806_1493369707 | Published: 28th Apr 2017
This globally successful luxury brand is looking for a new Senior Merchandiser to join the busine...
- Established Denims Buyer - Womenswear Fashion
£45,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q101799_1494344958 | Published: 09th May 2017
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exc...