Area Manager - West Midlands
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Area Manager - West Midlands|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car + up to 50% Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Are you an Area Manager looking for a new opportunity in a different sector where you can transfer your sales, customer and leadership qualities?
This is a unique opportunity for an individual to run a number of Branches in a sales target-focused environment.
This business has branches nationwide and has been established for over 30 years,
You do not need industry experience - your role is to develop profitable, multi-divisional branches offering market leading levels of customer & client service whilst promoting and leading of team of consultant's through succession planning and training and development in a competitive business.
The business has ambitious plans & has target to doubled turnover through opening new branches and increasing market share.
As an Area Manager you will be looking after - :
- Achieving the highest profits using the most commercial methods and ensuring that the highest possible standards.
- Develop and renew Prefer Supplier Relationships
- to develop group business plans, monitoring P&L budget,
- Implementing training and people plans,
- Profit and loss & Budget control
- Provide and nurture industry leading customer service and selling culture
- Procurement relationships and renewal & review
- client facing role where you are point of reference for any escalating issues.
- To work collaboratively with the Head of Operations to deliver an industry service and deliver profitable market share growth.
- To deliver strategic objectives through effective leadership in line
- To provide leadership, coaching and change management support to ensure a dynamic, highly professional and forward-thinking team.
- To continually improve business processes to ensure competitive advantage in both client service and operational standards.
- Involvement with local community
To be successful, you must be a highly experienced field based operator with a proven track record in a retail, hospitality or service background from a sales or commission focused environment. This can be from a healthcare, electrical, furniture, retail, pharmacist, optical, healthcare, hospitality or Gym background is ideal.
It is essential that you have exceptional people management skills and good financial and commercial acumen. You must be results-orientated, passionate and committed to achieving and sustaining outstanding customer service that is localised.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a senior leadership position in a key role to make strategic decision. The package, including car, laptop, mobile & bonus potentially (based on your sales targets for area) that could be up to 50% of your salary. This is an opportunity to make a real difference in a growing business. If this sounds like yourself please reply with your cv quoting the reference Q95605.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q95605 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager - Oxfordshire Area
£23,000 - £25,000 | Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire
Ref: Q101391 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
This is a great opportunity for a retail leader to join a premium fashion brand in the Oxfordshir...
- Regional Business Manager - Midlands
£50 - £60,000 | West Midlands,
Ref: Q101561 | Published: 06th Oct 2016
This Market leading brand is currently looking for a Regional Business Manager who is extremely f...
- Store Manager- Truro Area
£25,000 - £30,000 | Truro, Cornwall
Ref: Q101394 | Published: 18th Oct 2016
Store Manager- Truro Area A Flagship Retail Store Manager is needed for a store in thre Truro are...
- Area Manager- London
£50,000 - £60,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101553 | Published: 05th Oct 2016
Area Manager- London An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading ...
- General Store Manager- Swindon Area
£34,000 - £40,000 | Swindon, Wiltshire
Ref: Q100988 | Published: 07th Oct 2016
General Store Manager- Swindon Area A Flagship 'Big Box' Retail Store Manager is needed for a Sto...