Assistant Buyer, Non-food
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Assistant Buyer, Non-food|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most established and successful specialty retail businesses. They are now looking to hire an Assistant Buyer, Non-Food. This position will be based in London.
As the Assistant Buyer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing buying strategies and plans for the seasonal products category
- Assisting in driving sales and profitability and overall commercial strategy for the category
- Ensuring the quality and value of the assigned range and category
- Ensuring that all buying transactions are in compliance with the contract principles
- Maintaining strong working relationships and negotiating the best prices with suppliers
To qualify for this role, you must have the following qualifications:
- Substantial experience in a buying role, preferably within the seasonal products category
- Background in department stores, grocers or food gifting
- Strong commercial acumen
- Passion for retail, good eye for commercially viable products
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
This is a good opportunity to learn and develop as a professional in an exciting new environment. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive base salary of up to £25k with excellent blue chip benefits. If you think that you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q95392 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Senior Buyer - Grocery
£31,500 - £31,500 | North London, London
Ref: Q101493 | Published: 21th Sep 2016
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Buyer, to join one of the UK's leading Food Re...