Deputy Manager - Kent /Essex Area
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Deputy Manager - Kent /Essex Area|
|Salary||£20000 - £24500 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
A highly successful international retailer with on-going aggressive expansion plans is looking to hire Trainee Assistant Manager's in the Sussex / Kent Area.
This business has shown market-share growth figures, new store openings and also fantastic Q3 trading results! With a number of accolades under their belt that are looking for Trainee Manager's to join the business and progress their career.
As an Supermarket Assistant Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the store's day-to-day operations
- Leading, managing and motivating the retail team
- Training & development of new colleagues
- Peoples management including absence and holidays
- Working towards productivity targets
- cashing up and banking procedures
- Stock ordering
- Delivering all KPIs
- Providing great service through engagement of your customers and great store standards
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience working as a large Deputy, Department or Store Manager who has worked and used to working in a fast paced environment (This is essential)!
- Background we are keen to consider include Supermarket, Fast-food restaurants, value retailers, High-street (health & beauty) , Home & mixed good retailers.
- Excellent leadership people management skills - Hands on management and leading from the front.
- Can demonstrate a high level of compliance & due diligence
What's in it for you?! Not only will you be rewarded with an excellent salary and earning potential but also real career opportunities, pension and bonus potential. Also your salary is guaranteed to increase after successful completion of your training period!
If you feel that you have the right skills for this role and can be a success, please send us your CV quoting the reference Q95306.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q95306 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager - Kent
£30,355 - £30,355 | Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Ref: Q102722_1488797307 | Published: 06th Mar 2017
This is an opportunity with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for a Store Ma...
- Area Manager- Spain
£35,000 - £40,000 | Alicante
Ref: Q102851_1489767799 | Published: 17th Mar 2017
Retail Area Manager- Sunny Spain! Our client is a UK food retail business, specifically operating...
- Property Manager
£55,000 | London
Ref: Q76184_1490035997 | Published: 20th Mar 2017
International retail group currently in the market to appoint a strong manager to join their prop...
- Assistant Manager
£22,000 - £24,000 | Carlisle, Cumbria
Ref: Q102830_1489771799 | Published: 17th Mar 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a globally renowned heritage brand, that has a stong UK p...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £28,000 | Edinburgh
Ref: Q102726_1488826075 | Published: 06th Mar 2017
This renowned British retailer has a growing UK store portfolio, in addition to its international...