Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Project Coordinator|
|Salary||£19000 - £29000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Our client is a Global Retail Service provider who are recruiting for a Project Coordinator due to their continued growth. In this role you will deliver project support, professional training sessions to various internal stakeholders and external suppliers, whilst ensuring the day-to-day project activities run smoothly.
This opening would suit either someone looking to get into project management or someone who has previous project experience and keen to progress and develop.
This role requires you to travel at a minimum of 25% of the time.
- Prepare and update training materials
- Plan, organise and execute training sessions across various working groups internally and externally
- Ensure project documentation is regularly updated
- Design and order project materials
- Plan, prepare and co-ordinate project activities
- Setup and validate master data, analysis of data for presentations
To succeed our client requires:
- Previous project experience is beneficial within a Retail or Manufacturing environmentExcellent oral and written communication skills. Dedicated, enthusiastic, dynamic, hardworking individual, who is quick to learn.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and proactive individual.
- Strong ability to problem-solve under pressure and meet new challenges.
- Ability to challenge established processes and procedures.
- Additional languages spoken is advantageous
- Knowledge of Microsoft products - Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Project.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- PRINCE 2 is beneficial.
In return our client offers a competitive salary and benefits but more importantly the opportunity to grow and progress your career.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q95138 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
£65,000 - £70,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q100118 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
A rapidly expanding business is looking for an experienced CFO to oversee all financial aspects o...