Store Manager - Guernsey
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Store Manager - Guernsey|
|Salary||£28000 - £35000 per annum + Relocation Package + Housing Allowance|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
One of the leading commercial players on the Channel Islands is currently looking for a Store Manager to work within one of its branded supermarket & forecourt stores. This is for a brand new store opening so is looking for an individual that can drive a new team and operation forward.
The company works to be a main focal point of the community and to provide the service that its customers require. Working closely with the community, it works with local suppliers to be able to offer a large variety and choice.
As a Store Manager you will be operating one of its branded sites, managing the daily operations and the P&L and legalities of your store.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Store Management experience within convenience, forecourt or small supermarket background
- A focus on measurable KPI's with both financial and non-financial targets
- Experience of managing and leading a team
- People management experience, including training & development, succession planning and staff engagement
- Experience of managing and controlling stock levels
- Previously acted as the legal compliant and be visually present in the store
- Strong motivation, be highly driven and work well in an autonomous environment
Also, relocating to the Channel Islands represents a fantastic opportunity and lifestyle that you perhaps cannot obtain in the UK:
- Lower tax rate and social security (on average an extra 4-6k per annum compared to the UK)
- As VAT has not been levied in the Channel, luxury goods have often been cheaper than in the UK or in France
In return, the Store Manager will receive full visa to work on the island, relocation costing accommodation allowance (for max 6 months), bonuses (profit related), pension, private healthcare and staff discount. They will also assist financially with trips back to the mainland and help with relocation of family members also.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference Q94981
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q94981 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager
£29,000 - £30,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Store Manager to join an expanding boutique fashion bran...
- Store Manager - Cambridge
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q101937 | Published: 07th Dec 2016
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cambrid...
- Retail Store Project Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Qatar,
Ref: Q101776 | Published: 20th Nov 2016
One of the multinational retail group is currently looking for an experience Project Manager to j...
- Store Manager - Kennington
£20,000 - £25,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101817 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an S...
- Store Manager - North-West London
£32,050 - £32,050 | North West London, London
Ref: Q101906 | Published: 30th Nov 2016
A new opportunity has arisen with a well-known self-storage provider that is now looking for a St...