General Store Manager - Fashion
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||General Store Manager - Fashion|
|Salary||£30000 - £38000 per annum + Relocation + Housing Support|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
A unique opportunity has come up in the lovely setting of the Channel Islands! My client is looking for someone from a Retail Management background that has exposure of managing a number of different Departments within fashion, mixed goods or department store background.
As a General Manager you will be in charge of operating the daily operations & the financial KPI's, P&L, service and stores standards.
The responsibilities will include -
- High level of commercial acumen and can plan your store through short, medium and long term plans.
- Managing and leading a large team - with inspirational leadership and direction to your Management team
- Lead to provide a legal compliant and visually presentable store.
To be successful in this post you must be -
- Must have Department, Store experience within fashion sector within a large floor & footfall space.
- KPIs focus around both financial and non financial targets
- Awareness of season trends
- Must be self motivated and driven and work well in an autonomous environment!
- Strategic business planning
- P & L accountable - inclining store audits
- Is flexible regarding relocation
Also relocating to the Channel Islands represents a fantastic opportunity and lifestyle that you perhaps cannot obtain in the UK; -
- Lower tax rate and social security (on average an extra 3-6k per annum compared to the UK!)
- One of the sunniest places in the British Isles!
- Relaxing lifestyle - As VAT has not been levied in the Channel, luxury goods have often been cheaper than in the UK or in France.
In return you will receive full visa to work on the island, relocation costing accommodation allowance, bonuses (profit related), pension, private healthcare and staff discount. They will also assist financially with your flight or ferry over. If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference Q96785.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q92808 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £28,000 | Guernsey
Ref: Q101261_1494944488 | Published: 16th May 2017
One of the leading commercial players in Guernsey is currently looking for a Store Manager to wor...
- Store Manager
£31,500 - £31,500 | Lewisham, London
Ref: Q103035_1494834369 | Published: 15th May 2017
This is an opportunity with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for a Store Ma...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £28,000 | London
Ref: Q102715_1494002420 | Published: 05th May 2017
This renowned British retailer has a growing UK store portfolio, in addition to its international...
- Store Manager - Dagenham
£22,000 - £25,000 | Dagenham, Essex
Ref: Q102094_1495547510 | Published: 23th May 2017
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Assistant Store Manager
£19,000 - £22,000 | Camberley, Surrey
Ref: Q103159_1495456201 | Published: 22th May 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...