Loss Prevention Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Loss Prevention Manager|
|Salary||£45000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - Marcel.Chahine@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
A market leading retailer is looking for a Loss Prevention Manager.
The Loss Prevention Manager will develop and implement an analytical strategy to review company data to highlight loss or damage to stock, shrinkage, loss of cash and unrecorded or lost sales as a result of theft. This information will be used for the Loss Prevention team to understand where:
- changes need to be made to policies or procedures
- particular stores require investigation
- particular product categories are incurring disproportionate losses and require attention.
- To use company data to review data across the business to establish developing analytical strategic plans alongside the Leadership Team and Regional Managers to achieve the role purpose. These plans will focus on prevention, communication and training.
- Liaise with the Loss Prevention Team to investigate areas to reduce loss to the company.
- Consider appropriate software tools to enable EPOS and other company data to be used in effectively pinpointing potential risk areas.
- To develop and monitor targets around loss or damage to stock, shrinkage, loss of cash and unrecorded or lost sales as a result of theft.
- To work with the business and the IT team on the implementation of a stock system, to ensure that information is available to highlight areas of potential loss to the company.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q89354 | Published: 6 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Manager
£17,000 - £20,000 | York, North Yorkshire
Ref: Q100580 | Published: 28th Nov 2016
A premium fashion and lifestyle retailer are seeking an exceptional leader to join their expandin...
- Store Manager
£29,000 - £30,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Store Manager to join an expanding boutique fashion bran...
- Regional Manager (South East)
£40,000 - £45,000 | Kent, Kent
Ref: Q101936 | Published: 07th Dec 2016
A British premium fashion brand with impressive growth plans for 2016 is looking for an exception...
- Store Manager - Cambridge
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q101937 | Published: 07th Dec 2016
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cambrid...
- Regional Manager - Midlands
£50,000 - £60,000 | West Midlands, West Midlands
Ref: Q100682 | Published: 05th Dec 2016
An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading and Award Winning ret...