Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buying Manager|
|Salary||£80000 per annum + + bonus|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - Marcel.Chahine@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
Leading international retail group are currently in the market to appoint a buying manager to oversee one of their latest adventure.
The ideal candidate will be coming form a retailing background within a recognized retail or FMCG company, and will be responsible for -
- Contributing to the further development of the general buying strategy including PL/PB, and implementing the category conceptual ranges and buying plan, aimed at maximising turnover and profitability
- Strategic planning and visioning, leadership and team management, influence, communication
- Through supervision and direction, developing and ensuring implementation of a brand strategy together with range and buying plans and implemented for each profit centre, based among other aspects on trends, competition analysis, evaluations and feedback from the stores. - Partner and influence strategic planning and budgeting process with the general manager through category strategy
- Directing and monitoring the PGO Sourcing
-Contracting and product development process for all PL/PB products, in line with the total mix within the category
- Drive a balanced, effective product assortment that meets or exceeds revenue targets and growth
- Drawing up and supervising the implementation of the commercial programme per profit centre
- Set financial standards and goals for the category team and ensure consistent execution, process and accountability
- Initiating concept development and concept innovation, and monitoring their implementation on the shop floor
- Ensuring adequate supplier management by entering into framework contracts, monitoring and adjusting the performance of suppliers and managing the relationship on a strategic, tactical and operational level
- Effective communication (including store visits) and evaluations with Store management in respect of renovations, concept layout, Visual merchandising, commercial campaigns and collaboration with concessionaires
- Reporting and if necessary timely adjustment of performance per category.
- Through supervision, coaching and knowledge transfer, ensuring optimum quality (and quantity) among staff, who then work and continue to develop in a good employment climate, effectively and efficiently
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a strong package.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q85800 | Published: 10 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Junior Buyer
£30,000 - £35,000 | London, London
Ref: Q100713 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
This international iconic retailer is looking for a Junior Buyer to manage a varied range of prod...
- Senior Buyer- Hair Care (Branded)
£50,000 - £60,000 | South London, London
Ref: Q101473 | Published: 26th Sep 2016
Senior Buyer- Hair Care (Branded) A leading high street retailer based in London, South of the ri...
- Senior Buyer (Womenswear)
£50,000 - £60,000 | South West England,
Ref: Q101662 | Published: 24th Oct 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Womenswear Buyer, working for a growing, ic...