Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buying Manager|
|Salary||£80000 per annum + + bonus|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - Marcel.Chahine@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Leading international retail group are currently in the market to appoint a buying manager to oversee one of their latest adventure.
The ideal candidate will be coming form a retailing background within a recognized retail or FMCG company, and will be responsible for -
- Contributing to the further development of the general buying strategy including PL/PB, and implementing the category conceptual ranges and buying plan, aimed at maximising turnover and profitability
- Strategic planning and visioning, leadership and team management, influence, communication
- Through supervision and direction, developing and ensuring implementation of a brand strategy together with range and buying plans and implemented for each profit centre, based among other aspects on trends, competition analysis, evaluations and feedback from the stores. - Partner and influence strategic planning and budgeting process with the general manager through category strategy
- Directing and monitoring the PGO Sourcing
-Contracting and product development process for all PL/PB products, in line with the total mix within the category
- Drive a balanced, effective product assortment that meets or exceeds revenue targets and growth
- Drawing up and supervising the implementation of the commercial programme per profit centre
- Set financial standards and goals for the category team and ensure consistent execution, process and accountability
- Initiating concept development and concept innovation, and monitoring their implementation on the shop floor
- Ensuring adequate supplier management by entering into framework contracts, monitoring and adjusting the performance of suppliers and managing the relationship on a strategic, tactical and operational level
- Effective communication (including store visits) and evaluations with Store management in respect of renovations, concept layout, Visual merchandising, commercial campaigns and collaboration with concessionaires
- Reporting and if necessary timely adjustment of performance per category.
- Through supervision, coaching and knowledge transfer, ensuring optimum quality (and quantity) among staff, who then work and continue to develop in a good employment climate, effectively and efficiently
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a strong package.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q85800 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Buying
£110,000 - £130,000 | London
Ref: Q102090 | Published: 19th Jan 2017
This highly admirable Luxury retailer has an exciting Head of Buying role to be based in the hear...
- Category Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 | South West England,
Ref: Q102069 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
You will be responsible for the delivery of profitable sales across all channels for your specifi...
- Merchandiser - FTC
£33,000 - £35,000 | Lancashire
Ref: Q102110 | Published: 17th Jan 2017
This established British fashion retailer is looking for a Merchandiser to join their Merchandisi...
- Category Controller - Food
£50,000 - £50,000 | Wembley, Middlesex
Ref: Q101226 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
A leading retailer & wholesaler is looking to recruit a Category Controller to oversee one of the...
- Senior Buyer/Buying Manager- Upholstery
£60,000 - £80,000 | South East England,
Ref: Q101224 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
Senior Buyer/Buying Manager- Upholstery- Up to £80k A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one o...