Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buying Manager|
|Salary||£80000 per annum + + bonus|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - Marcel.Chahine@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Leading international retail group are currently in the market to appoint a buying manager to oversee one of their latest adventure.
The ideal candidate will be coming form a retailing background within a recognized retail or FMCG company, and will be responsible for -
- Contributing to the further development of the general buying strategy including PL/PB, and implementing the category conceptual ranges and buying plan, aimed at maximising turnover and profitability
- Strategic planning and visioning, leadership and team management, influence, communication
- Through supervision and direction, developing and ensuring implementation of a brand strategy together with range and buying plans and implemented for each profit centre, based among other aspects on trends, competition analysis, evaluations and feedback from the stores. - Partner and influence strategic planning and budgeting process with the general manager through category strategy
- Directing and monitoring the PGO Sourcing
-Contracting and product development process for all PL/PB products, in line with the total mix within the category
- Drive a balanced, effective product assortment that meets or exceeds revenue targets and growth
- Drawing up and supervising the implementation of the commercial programme per profit centre
- Set financial standards and goals for the category team and ensure consistent execution, process and accountability
- Initiating concept development and concept innovation, and monitoring their implementation on the shop floor
- Ensuring adequate supplier management by entering into framework contracts, monitoring and adjusting the performance of suppliers and managing the relationship on a strategic, tactical and operational level
- Effective communication (including store visits) and evaluations with Store management in respect of renovations, concept layout, Visual merchandising, commercial campaigns and collaboration with concessionaires
- Reporting and if necessary timely adjustment of performance per category.
- Through supervision, coaching and knowledge transfer, ensuring optimum quality (and quantity) among staff, who then work and continue to develop in a good employment climate, effectively and efficiently
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a strong package.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q85800 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Buying Manager
£80,000 | Moscow
Ref: Q84803_1490803152 | Published: 29th Mar 2017
Leading high volume fast fashion retailer with continued plans to break into new markets are curr...
- Buying Asssitant
£18,000 - £22,000 | Slough, Berkshire
Ref: Q101881_1490260731 | Published: 23th Mar 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful homewares reta...
- Buying Director - Fashion
£100,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q91372_1488800207 | Published: 06th Mar 2017
My client is a retailer based in the Middle-East, and they are currently seeking a Buying Directo...
- Assistant Buyer
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1488389934 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Buyer to join a fun multi-product r...
£35,000 - £45,000 | London
Ref: Q101797_1490376453 | Published: 24th Mar 2017
This opportunity is with a fast-paced high-street fashion brand, with a growing nationwide store ...