Head of Merchandising
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Head of Merchandising|
|Salary||£100000 per annum + plus excellent expat benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - Marcel.Chahine@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
This leading global retailer is searching for an ambitious and highly capable head of Merchandising to join its successful Merchandising team in the retail division.
As Senior Merchandiser, you will be responsible for:
- The delivery of effective stock management and management of the team resources
- Ensuring KPIs are achieved and costs are in line with budget & Supply Chain plans
- Producing category sales and margin forecasts
- Liaising with external suppliers and the Trading team
- Proposing and agreeing OTB
- Improving stock turnover for the whole category
Too be successful, you should be:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- From a Merchandising background with experience gained at a blue chip Fashion retailer
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of successful leadership and meeting KPI's
As the Senior Merchandiser, you will receive a generous salary and excellent expat benefits as well as a fantastic opportunity to work in a developing market with plenty of growth.
If you have the drive, experience and ambition to play a key role in the progress of a major international retailer, please apply today with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q80190 | Published: about 1 month ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Merchandising
£45,000 - £45,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102167 | Published: 17th Jan 2017
A market leading retailer, known for its trailblazing initiatives in their industry, is looking f...
- Head of Buying
£110,000 - £130,000 | London
Ref: Q102090 | Published: 19th Jan 2017
This highly admirable Luxury retailer has an exciting Head of Buying role to be based in the hear...
- Merchandising Admin Assistant
£18,000 - £21,000 | London
Ref: Q102016 | Published: 04th Jan 2017
My client, an exciting fashion retailer, are expanding their merchandising department and looking...
- Senior Merchandiser
£55,000 - £60,000 | London
Ref: Q102042 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
A leading multiproduct retailer, with impressive growth plans for 2017, is looking for an excepti...
- Merchandiser - FTC
£33,000 - £35,000 | Lancashire
Ref: Q102110 | Published: 17th Jan 2017
This established British fashion retailer is looking for a Merchandiser to join their Merchandisi...