Head of Operations
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Head of Operations|
|Salary||£80000 per annum + + bonus & benefits|
|Job Advertised||22 days ago|
Head of Operations required to spearhead domestic developments.
Head of Ops will be responsible for:
- Overall responsibility for the implementation and launch of the business line and the ongoing growth, profitability and operations.
- Providing strategic direction, leadership and transitioning the business line from the project mode to an ongoing steady state operations mode.
- Translating the strategic business plans into well-defined operational plans to meet business objectives.
- Defining & implementing suitable performance management metrics & reporting structures to monitor performance against objectives.
- Setting the budgets for the coming year and executing the annual, medium-term & long-term plans for the business with the objective of setting up and launching the business line including the building of the team.
- Owning P&L for the business line and driving cost optimisation.
- Responsibility for the operations of the business; setting & ensuring standards of excellence and driving 'customer delight'.
- Planning, building & nurturing the infrastructure, resources, leadership & processes for delivery of the annual plan.
- Talent acquisition, nurturing, mentoring & retention of staff.
- Accountability for Compliance and Risk Management for the business line, including setting processes & reporting to ensure compliance to all statutory norms.
- Overseeing the roll out of new stores across the country as well as optimising the performance of current stores.
To be successful in this role you are likely to come from a retailing or hospitality background where you have operated at the highest level. Strong leadership and communicational skills are essential.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q75371 | Published: 22 days ago
- Head of Property
£80,000 | London, London
Ref: Q76184 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
International retail group currently in the market to appoint a leader to head up their property ...
- Head of Stores Development
£100,000 - £125,000 | Yorkshire and the Humber,
Ref: Q101535 | Published: 29th Sep 2016
This is a senior level role that will lead the simplification strategy of one of the UK's leading...
- Area Manager- London
£50,000 - £60,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101553 | Published: 05th Oct 2016
Area Manager- London An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading ...
- Regional Manager- South East London
£40,000 - £50,000 | South East London, London
Ref: Q101600 | Published: 19th Oct 2016
Regional Manager- South East London I am looking for strong Regional Managers or aspiring Senior ...