Head of Operations
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Head of Operations|
|Salary||£90000 per annum + + bonus & benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - Marcel.Chahine@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||about 2 months ago|
Head of Operations required to spearhead domestic developments.
Head of Ops will be responsible for:
- Overall responsibility for the implementation and launch of the business line and the ongoing growth, profitability and operations.
- Providing strategic direction, leadership and transitioning the business line from the project mode to an ongoing steady state operations mode.
- Translating the strategic business plans into well-defined operational plans to meet business objectives.
- Defining & implementing suitable performance management metrics & reporting structures to monitor performance against objectives.
- Setting the budgets for the coming year and executing the annual, medium-term & long-term plans for the business with the objective of setting up and launching the business line including the building of the team.
- Owning P&L for the business line and driving cost optimisation.
- Responsibility for the operations of the business; setting & ensuring standards of excellence and driving 'customer delight'.
- Planning, building & nurturing the infrastructure, resources, leadership & processes for delivery of the annual plan.
- Talent acquisition, nurturing, mentoring & retention of staff.
- Accountability for Compliance and Risk Management for the business line, including setting processes & reporting to ensure compliance to all statutory norms.
- Overseeing the roll out of new stores across the country as well as optimising the performance of current stores.
To be successful in this role you are likely to come from a retailing background where you have operated at the highest level. Strong leadership and communicational skills are essential.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q75371 | Published: about 2 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Operations
£90,000 | London
Ref: Q75371_1487936303 | Published: 24th Feb 2017
Head of Operations required to spearhead domestic developments. Head of Ops will be responsible f...
- Operations Manager - Aviation - Home Counties
£70,000 - £80,000 | London
Ref: Q102350_1488187881 | Published: 27th Feb 2017
Job Description: Our client needs a passionate and driven Pilot Training Program Manager who will...
- Regional Manager- Midlands (East and West)
£50,000 - £60,000 | West Midlands
Ref: Q100682_1489079105 | Published: 09th Mar 2017
Regional Manager- Midlands (East & West) An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed f...
- Regional Manager- West Scotland
£50,000 - £60,000 | Glasgow
Ref: Q102679_1488465419 | Published: 02th Mar 2017
Regional Manager- West Scotland An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a mark...
- Regional Manager- East London
£50,000 - £60,000 | East London, London
Ref: Q102641_1487696249 | Published: 21th Feb 2017
Regional Manager- East London An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market...