Buyer - Health & Beauty Training Programs
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Buyer - Health & Beauty Training Programs|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
This UK & international retailer is currently looking for a unique opportunity for someone to join their highest growth category within Training.
This multi-channel retailer & supplier is internationally recognised and has over 100 stores in the UK and growing; this business is looking for a committed individual to drive their multi-channel offer. This roles is to lead the strategic development of the training category which includes Hair, Nails, Colour, Massage and more Technical programs in order to meet the company's financial, commercial, operational and marketing strategies.
Your responsibilities are-
- Manage all aspects of the category's commercial activity including sales reporting,
- strategic reviews and range reviews, promotional plans, supplier management and store/customer engagement.
- As a Buyer you'll be responsible for growing and leading a product category through existing and new suppliers.
- working cross functionally with operations, marketing and the Learning and development teams
- excite and engage both customers and stores.
- Deliver company sales and profit targets for the training category
- Complete a strategic review of the training category
- Maintain the training category courses and complete an annual review across all courses developing and delivering the training prospectus in line with agreed timings.
- Identify growth trends and exploit opportunities to introduce new training courses.
- Work closely with the store operations team
- Conduct regular Store visits & Exhibitions/Shows.
To be successful you will-
Have Buyer/Sourcing experience at a Buyer/ Category/Purchasing within Training products is ideal
- Have been involved in negotiation and meeting budgets
- Work with training providers
- Maintain the price files for all products and ensure pricing is regularly reviewed
- Commercial aware about the competition.
This is a newly created role due to the growth in the category and the opportunity for someone who has a passion for training to be involved in this exciting development! Benefit include private healthcare, pension and other benefits.
If you feel you have the relevant experience & can add value at this level then please send your cv quoting the reference Q99762.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99762 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Buyer (Handbag) - Dubai
£20,000 - £25,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101790_1491827719 | Published: 10th Apr 2017
Job Description: Our client, a leading fashion retailer that offers exclusive range of quality pr...
- Experienced Assistant Buyer - Menswear Luxury
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102995_1491300685 | Published: 04th Apr 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Experienced Assistant ...
- Senior Category Manager - Drinks
£48,000 - £50,000 | West Midlands
Ref: Q103019_1493198489 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This high street retailer is looking to recruit a Senior Category Manager within their drinks cat...
- Senior Category Manager - Fresh
£48,000 - £50,000 | West Midlands
Ref: Q103020_1493198844 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This high street retailer is looking to recruit a Senior Category Manager within their Chilled Fr...