Purchasing Manager - Professional Services
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Purchasing Manager - Professional Services|
|Salary||£44000 - £56000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
An exciting opportunity has opened for a Purchasing Manager Professional Services to join the team of one of the leading banks in the UAE.
As the Purchasing Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop an overall category strategy which considers consolidation opportunities with defined strategic sourcing activities.
- Manage interfaces with key external (end users) in an effective and collaborative manner through guidance on processes and providing relevant information related to procurement item specifications, market trends and vendor intelligence.
- Provide relevant standard tender and contract templates to procuring end users and ensure adherence to bank procurement policy.
- Assist end users in tender management including issuance and evaluation.
To qualify for the Purchasing Manager position, you must have the following qualifications:
- CIPS qualifications
- Services purchasing experience; ideally Consultancy, Human Resources, Training, Financial
- Substantial years of experience working in a Managerial role within a similar job.
- Category management skills and experience
- Effective management and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
Give your career a boost with this excellent opportunity that also comes with a rewarding salary package. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96325 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- IT Manager
£50,000 | Riyadh
Ref: 84824_1487781682 | Published: 22th Feb 2017
Leading digital retailer currently in the market for an IT manager to join their team in the KSA....