Publications Sales Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Publications Sales Manager|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
A new opportunity has opened to be part of their team as PUBLICATIONS SALES MANAGER. UAE's biggest selling newspaper and the biggest selling English language newspaper in the Middle East is looking for an exceptional individual that who will be accountable for the development and performance of all circulation sales activities. Lead the sales team towards achievement of sales targets and revenue generation. Increase awareness of brands at the retail front and propose plans to expand the sales and salience of our titles in line with company vision, goals and values.
- Strategize, and implement plans to meet department objectives, and thereby contribute to realisation of company goals
- Plan and execute subscription, retail and bulk sales campaigns to maintain and grow circulation of our products
- Formulate and when necessary - modify workflows - to ensure achievement of objectives and smooth operations of sales activity related to subscriptions, retail and bulk sales
- Plan and implement ways for team to achieve sales targets and increase revenues
- Analyse sales trend reports generated by the Business Support team
- Develop annual budgets and assigning targets
- Monitor the market for existing and new competition, new business opportunities, etc.
- Manage our business in the overseas territories
- Propose and present new business plans to management, to increase company's portfolio and presence in different markets as well as market segments
- Conduct one-on-one performance management sessions /appraisals with the sales team
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding market conditions and performance
- Liaise with Call Centre to resolve key client complaints and follow up on service delivery and fulfilment issues
- Recruit suitable staff as required from time to time
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum Graduate qualification, preferably with a post-graduate qualification in marketing/business management
- 15+ years of experience in sales / business management, of which 6- 8 years experience in a similar capacity
- Prior experience in Media / Publication industry will be an advantage
- Excellent persuasion and customer relationship management skills
- Result oriented
- Should be creative and innovative in developing new concepts and ideas
- Guide, motivate, mentor the team to meet their objectives
- Vision - to be able to plan and act in line with the changing market trends
- Excellent written, oral communication and multiple language skills
- Good knowledge of computer skills, Power Point and Excel. Knowledge of SAP an advantage
If you think you are the exceptional person that we are looking, don't hesitate to email us your CV and a rewarding package awaits you!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98481 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Sales Director
£900,000 | Saudi Arabia,
Ref: Q91363 | Published: 01th Dec 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a rapidly growing international business. Our client is...
- Sales Advisor - London
£17,000 - £20,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101547 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
My client, a market leading and well known British self-storage provider, consistently in The Sun...
- Store Manager - Cambridge
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q101937 | Published: 07th Dec 2016
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cambrid...
- Regional Manager - Midlands
£50,000 - £60,000 | West Midlands, West Midlands
Ref: Q100682 | Published: 05th Dec 2016
An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading and Award Winning ret...
- Store Manager - Kennington
£20,000 - £25,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101817 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an S...