Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Property Manager|
|Salary||£55000 per annum + + bonus & benefits|
|Job Advertised||13 days ago|
International retail group currently in the market to appoint a strong manager to join their property team.
As a member of the estate development team you will cover the disciplines of property acquisition, property development, estate management, asset management, town planning and communication. This is key to our growth with new space being the major driver of new sales and hence increased profit. The Department is very busy, working at a high tempo and to firm timelines and milestones.
- The identification of new development opportunities for new store builds.
- The creation of a robust project business case for approval at Board level.
- The mitigation of risk through proactive legal negotiation.
- Leading a team of professional consultants in order to achieve a viable and implementable planning permission for construction and operation.
- To provide strategic property advise to the construction team through the implementation phase.
Ideally you should have a proven track record in property development and be able to demonstrate drive and self motivation with a results orientated personality.
If you think this is a job for you please don't hesitate to send your CV through.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q76184 | Published: 13 days ago
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cornwall
Ref: Q101394 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cornwal...
- Store Manager
£28,000 - £31,000 | London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
This is a unique opportunity for a Store Manager to join a premium chocolatier, at one of their m...
- Regional Manager
£50,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q82441 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
Leading restaurant chain currently looking to appoint a Regional Manager to help expand their cur...
- Store Manager - Bournemouth
£22,000 - £25,000 | Bournemouth, Dorset
Ref: Q102095 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...