Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Project Manager|
|Salary||£45000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
A new Project Manager role has opened within a young and rapidly growing global business that provides complete retail and service solutions to the travel industry.
This is a very hands on position that will be best suited to an experienced project manager who enjoys being on the ground, getting into the detail and making things happen.
As Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing end-to-end projects to integrate new customers
- Managing business improvement and profitability projects
- Identify resource requirements and assign responsibilities
- Proactively assess and manage project risks and maintain cost control
- Work closely with cross category teams, chair regular meetings and provide regular updates
- Encourage innovation and challenge existing processes where applicable
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a project management role, preferably in a retail environment
- Ability to execute workloads efficiently and work to strict deadlines
- Ability to manage growth, performance and subsequent change in an entrepreneurial manner
- Ability to manage and motivate individuals and a team and establish trusting relationships
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- PRINCE 2 is beneficial but compulsory
- A willingness to travel overseas
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to join a growing, successful, international business. If you have the experience required then we would welcome your application.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96320_1414593570 | Published: over 2 years ago