Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Product Technologist|
|Salary||£23000 - £30000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
An opportunity has arisen with a small high end brand that is rapidly growing to become a major player in the decorative home accessories market. They supply both branded and retail own label product and they are looking for a product technologist to join their team to manage quality, safety and due diligence documentation as the business continues to grow in the UK and internationally.
The role requires an understanding of a wide set of products and the relevant testing requirements in addition to great team working skills.
Responsibilities in this position include but are not limited to:
- Liaising with Far East and European factories to request all data technical related data
- Working with testing houses in the UK and the Far East to manage product testing
- Ensuring products meet legal requirements
- Management of customer specific technical systems
- Management of all specifications, technical documentation and files
To be successful in this position the ideal candidate will be experienced in:
- A technical or technical assistant role in home accessories or related sectors
- Liaising directly with Far East factories and suppliers
- Current regulations and testing requirements and know when to challenge
- Retail standards
- Delivering the highest possible technical and quality standards
Other attributes that will be critical to success include:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- The ability to negotiate and influence
- A keen eye for detail
This is a great opportunity to become a key member of a growing business and team with scope to make your mark. If the challenge sounds exciting and you have the experience required we would welcome your application.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99165 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Product Developer
£25,000 - £30,000 | North West England,
Ref: Q102314 | Published: 19th Jan 2017
Product Developer Our client is a growing FMCG business, based in the North West, who are expandi...
- NPD Site Manager
£40,000 - £60,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102330 | Published: 22th Jan 2017
Job Description: A leading Retail company is looking to hire an NPD Site Manager to be part of th...