Product Manager - Loyalty
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Product Manager - Loyalty|
|Salary||£50000 - £56000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Renu.Dalani@questsearch.ae|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
A unique opportunity has arisen within a leading ecommerce brand. The business is currently seeking a Loyalty Program Manager who can employ innovative loyalty marketing strategies to build strong brand loyalty.
The job will entail the following:
· Developing, executing and managing loyalty programs and campaigns for clients
· Ensuring strong relations with clients and advice on new loyalty initiatives to support the business objectives.
· Developing and implementing a loyalty program that generates admissions and enhances the service in line with the latest trends on ecommerce and digital marketing.
· Determining the performance of executed campaigns and presenting results to key stakeholders in the business
· Managing all aspects of Loyalty program including Acquisition and Retention whilst developing on-going one-to-one communication with customers to keep them loyal and engaged with the brand
The successful candidate must have:
· Must have 5+ years' experience in CRM / Loyalty marketing
· A proven record in development and delivery of offline/online loyalty strategies
· Knowledge and understanding of loyalty programs, email and SMS campaign execution and platforms
· Ability to execute campaign management strategies and plans
· Well accustomed to working under pressure in a fast paced retail or leisure environment
· Proven skills as a leader and decision maker with the ability to exercise judgement and show initiative
If you are a highly proactive person looking to be part of an ever growing organization, this could well be your next long term role. Attractive tax free package with strong bonus scheme plus an opportunity for internal growth awaits the successful candidate.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100015 | Published: 11 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Campaign Delivery Manager - B2B Telemarketing
£30,000 - £40,000 | Reading, Berkshire
Ref: Q102965_1493202944 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This business is a global, insights B2B telemarketing partner within the technology Sector. Being...