Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Product Manager|
|Salary||£75000 per annum + Strong Relocation Package|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - Marcel.Chahine@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
As the Product Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Liaise with the Head of Product in developing the business unit strategy for the category
- Manage the overall product line process from conceptualisation to being sold on the shelf
- Manage the team through the entire product creation and ensure excellent team performance and work attitude
- Work with the sales, marketing and merchandising teams to identify product needs, gaps and improvement opportunities
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Expertise in global lifestyle apparel market place
- At least 6 years of experience in product management
- Strong commercial acumen
- Solid track record of working with licensing partners, key accounts and collaboration partners
- Excellent analytical, presentation and leadership skills
- Passion for motorsports would be a plus
For this crucial post, the rewards are beyond the usual competitive salary package, but an opportunity to further develop as a professional and have a large influence in an exciting new workplace. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96013_1413903983 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Senior Marketing Manager
£50,000 - £70,000 | Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Ref: 102091 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
An exciting Senior Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has exc...
- Educational Marketing Executive
£40,000 - £42,660 | Dubai
Ref: Q101982 | Published: 22th Dec 2016
A dedicated Educational Marketing Executive is currently needed by our client, a well-established...