Product Development Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Product Development Manager|
|Salary||£36000 - £40000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
An international food business, currently undertaking global projects to gain competitive advantage, is seeking for an exceptional Product Development Manager to join its growing meat team in Dubai:
As a PD Manager, will be responsible for:
- leading the development of new products and be accountable for the execution of agreed product development objectives and strategies for the company marketing calendar
- development of strong relationships with key contacts internally (Supply Chain, Marketing, Restaurant Excellence and Operations) and externally, especially with Franchisees and Suppliers
- develop technical standards and training materials in conjunction with the Restaurant Excellence team or new product/equipment launches
- develop and improve capabilities of suppliers for NPD and PD within the region
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- a degree in Food Science / Technology or other related field
- at least 2 years' experience in meat manufacturing NPD ideally in breaded meats and burger products
- strong project management, analytical, investigative and troubleshooting skills
- excellent organizational skills and an ability to communicate and influence the organization
- sound management level planning, organising, leading and controlling skills.
If you are a commercially minded, highly talented and skilled product development professional ready for the next step in your career, please do not hesitate to apply.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100690 | Published: 8 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Compliance Manager
£65,000 | London
Ref: Q98882 | Published: 03th Feb 2017
Compliance Manager An exciting opportunity to join an innovative, passionate team, where you will...
- Master Baker
£30,000 - £50,000 | Jeddah
Ref: Q98808_1487600893 | Published: 20th Feb 2017
One of the largest food manufacturing companies in the Middle East, who due to unprecedented mark...
- Quality Assurance Officer
£35,000 - £40,000 | London
Ref: Q102587 | Published: 14th Feb 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established British company with a strong heritage know...