Product Developer - Hair & Beauty
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Product Developer - Hair & Beauty|
|Salary||£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
This UK & international retail & wholesaler is currently recruiting for a Product Developer within their Hair & Beauty category. This business is internationally recognised and has over 100 stores in the UK and growing; this business is looking for a committed individual to drive their multi-channel offer.
This is a pivotal role in ensuring all plans are aligned to the overall business and category objectives in order to achieve the budgeted sales and profit targets set. The role covers - sales reporting, range reviews, promotional plans and product life maintenance in order to achieve set plans.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the range, developing and implementing clear category plans
- Ensure product quality meets required standards
- Ensure own brand portfolio has customer centricity
- The need to maintaining & negotiate supplier relationships
- Development of own brand products that achieve sales targets & focus on growth opportunities
- Managing and implementing Own Brand product development in line with agreed critical path
- Driving sales and profitability
- Forecasting monthly purchase levels for active and new lines in conjunction with Category Demand Planner - delivering optimum stock levels and achieving sales budget
- Weekly contact meetings with inventory planning to ensure strong 'end to end' process for launching, maintaining and exiting range
- Sharing knowledge with the product development team to enhance the own-brand offering
You must be:
- An experienced Product Developer or Own-brand Buyer ideally from an health & beauty or non-food background; supplier, wholesale and retail backgrounds will be considered.
- Equipped with strong commercial acumen & negotiation skills to maximise profitability for the category.
- Have worked collaboratively with other team including marketing, buying and planning.
The role is initialled a 9 month contract with the potential of going permanent. Benefit include private healthcare, pension and other benefits. If you feel you have the relevant experience & can add value at this level then please send your cv quoting the reference Q99647.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99647 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Product Technologist- Lighting & Accessories
£45,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102661_1487950991 | Published: 24th Feb 2017
Homewares Product Technologist- Lighting & Accessories Great new role for an extremely successful...
- Buying Asssitant
£18,000 - £22,000 | Slough, Berkshire
Ref: Q101881_1490260731 | Published: 23th Mar 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful homewares reta...
- Assistant Buyer
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1488389934 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Buyer to join a fun multi-product r...
- Assistant Merchandiser
£19,000 - £25,000 | Manchester, Greater Manchester
Ref: Q101921_1490017750 | Published: 20th Mar 2017
This is a great opportunity for a proactive Assistant Merchandiser to progress their career with ...
- Merchandising Assistant - Manchester
£16,000 - £18,000 | Manchester, Greater Manchester
Ref: Q101968_1489425924 | Published: 13th Mar 2017
Merchandising Assistant - Manchester My client, a premium fashion company is looking for a Mercha...