Product Developer - Hair & Beauty
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Product Developer - Hair & Beauty|
|Salary||£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
This UK & international retail & wholesaler is currently recruiting for a Product Developer within their Hair & Beauty category. This business is internationally recognised and has over 100 stores in the UK and growing; this business is looking for a committed individual to drive their multi-channel offer.
This is a pivotal role in ensuring all plans are aligned to the overall business and category objectives in order to achieve the budgeted sales and profit targets set. The role covers - sales reporting, range reviews, promotional plans and product life maintenance in order to achieve set plans.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the range, developing and implementing clear category plans
- Ensure product quality meets required standards
- Ensure own brand portfolio has customer centricity
- The need to maintaining & negotiate supplier relationships
- Development of own brand products that achieve sales targets & focus on growth opportunities
- Managing and implementing Own Brand product development in line with agreed critical path
- Driving sales and profitability
- Forecasting monthly purchase levels for active and new lines in conjunction with Category Demand Planner - delivering optimum stock levels and achieving sales budget
- Weekly contact meetings with inventory planning to ensure strong 'end to end' process for launching, maintaining and exiting range
- Sharing knowledge with the product development team to enhance the own-brand offering
You must be:
- An experienced Product Developer or Own-brand Buyer ideally from an health & beauty or non-food background; supplier, wholesale and retail backgrounds will be considered.
- Equipped with strong commercial acumen & negotiation skills to maximise profitability for the category.
- Have worked collaboratively with other team including marketing, buying and planning.
The role is initialled a 9 month contract with the potential of going permanent. Benefit include private healthcare, pension and other benefits. If you feel you have the relevant experience & can add value at this level then please send your cv quoting the reference Q99647.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99647 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Buyer - Beauty
£45,000 - £55,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q101844 | Published: 23th Nov 2016
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Buyer, to join one of the UK's leading online retaile...
- Senior Buyer - Beauty Accessories
£50,000 - £60,000 | South London, London
Ref: Q101049 | Published: 05th Dec 2016
This leading high-street retailer renowned for their everyday household offering is looking for a...
- Accessories Buyer
£30,000 - £50,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101790 | Published: 13th Nov 2016
A leading fashion retailer offers an exclusive range of quality products & is looking to hire an ...
- Fashion Category Manager
£70,000 - £85,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101905 | Published: 04th Dec 2016
This role is a brand new role which has opened up in this team where the candidate wil be respons...
- Commercial Director
£130,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q80408 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
Leading international retailer with operations across the globe is currently looking to appoint a...