Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Product Developer|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
A fantastic, global hospitality brand is looking for a Product Developer to work in their beverage category across the EMEA region. This is a new role within the team created in response to business growth and a plenty of NPD activity.
This role will involve working across multiple projects and responding to creative briefs to develop concepts and products to support the calendar pipeline and business food and beverage strategy.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Identifying project requirements, preparing project plans and managing the timeline to ensure all potential hurdles are accounted for and projects are launched on time
- Identifying and briefing potential suppliers and developing and maintaining key industry relationships
- Creating prototypes and product testing recommendations, managing plant trials and in-market testing and running process validation
- Working cross functionally to ensure all teams are kept informed of updates and are working consistently with the timelines
- Supporting the set-up and implementation of all new products
To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will be:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a food science or related discipline
- Experienced in either a food or beverage product development role in a retail, brand or manufacturing environment
- Experienced in bench top product development and full scale commercialisation
- Able to work in a fast moving environment where priorities can change very quickly
- An excellent project manager with great communication and organisation skills and an ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Willing to travel as and when required during a project
This is a great opportunity for a creative individual who is passionate about food and drink development to join a world renowned brand. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for and the position is of interest we would welcome your application.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99458 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Product Developer
£25,000 - £30,000 | North West England,
Ref: Q102314 | Published: 19th Jan 2017
Product Developer Our client is a growing FMCG business, based in the North West, who are expandi...
- NPD Site Manager
£40,000 - £60,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102330 | Published: 22th Jan 2017
Job Description: A leading Retail company is looking to hire an NPD Site Manager to be part of th...
- NPD Assistant Manager
£20,000 - £30,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102331 | Published: 23th Jan 2017
This is an exciting opportunity for an NPD Assistant Manager to progress their career with one of...