Product and Inventory Planner
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Product and Inventory Planner|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
An established importer and wholesaler that delivers a specialist approach to the specific market sectors in which they operate are looking for a Product & Inventory Planner to join their Purchasing team. The company provides a high quality service to all customers and therefore it is essential that customer requirements are accurately established and responded to quickly and effectively.
In the role, responsibilities will include:
- Providing product data and inventory support to the Purchasing team
- Stock analysis and stock monitoring
- Preparing and distributing various reports to provide accurate, clear and timely information to the team and wider business
- Creating and chasing purchase orders
- Communicating with suppliers and freight forwarders
- Being the point of liaison for internal teams
The skills and competencies required to be successful in this role include:
- Inventory planning or purchasing experience
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills
- The ability to plan and organise work schedules effectively
- The ability to make sound and practical decisions
- Excellent negotiations skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a company that is committed to delivering excellence to their customers. If the position is of interest and you have the skills that we are looking for then we would welcome your application.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98959 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Supply Chain Team Lead *
£50,000 - £55,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101999 | Published: 05th Jan 2017
A rapidly expanding FMCG business is on the lookout for a passionate candidate to be largely invo...
- Purchasing Manager - Food Service
£40,000 - £55,000 | Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Ref: Q101960 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
I am looking for an experienced purchasing/procurement manager with food service experience to jo...
- Quality & Logistics Coordinator
£23,000 - £26,000 | London
Ref: Q102318 | Published: 20th Jan 2017
My client, one of the UK's most iconic premium homeware companies, is looking for a Quality and T...
- Fixtures & Fittings Procurement Manager
£22,000 - £32,500 | South East England,
Ref: Q102322 | Published: 20th Jan 2017
My client, one of the UK's biggest multi product retailers, is currently looking to strengthen th...
- Micro Space Analyst
£0 | South East England,
Ref: Q102215 | Published: 20th Jan 2017
Micro Space Analyst A well-known international retailer is looking to expand their Space Planning...