Product and Inventory Planner
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Product and Inventory Planner|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
An established importer and wholesaler that delivers a specialist approach to the specific market sectors in which they operate are looking for a Product & Inventory Planner to join their Purchasing team. The company provides a high quality service to all customers and therefore it is essential that customer requirements are accurately established and responded to quickly and effectively.
In the role, responsibilities will include:
- Providing product data and inventory support to the Purchasing team
- Stock analysis and stock monitoring
- Preparing and distributing various reports to provide accurate, clear and timely information to the team and wider business
- Creating and chasing purchase orders
- Communicating with suppliers and freight forwarders
- Being the point of liaison for internal teams
The skills and competencies required to be successful in this role include:
- Inventory planning or purchasing experience
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills
- The ability to plan and organise work schedules effectively
- The ability to make sound and practical decisions
- Excellent negotiations skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a company that is committed to delivering excellence to their customers. If the position is of interest and you have the skills that we are looking for then we would welcome your application.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98959 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Product Director
£70,000 - £75,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102576 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
Job Description: A fast-growing Logistics Company is looking to hire a Product Director to join t...
- Supply Chain Manager*
£39,000 - £52,000 | Riyadh,
Ref: Q102361 | Published: 26th Jan 2017
Job Description: One of the leading Retail company across the Middle East is looking for a Supply...
£50,000 | Riyadh,
Ref: Q75372 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
We are currently looking to appoint a senior accountant to work with one of the markets fastest g...
- Export Administration Manager
£24,000 - £25,000 | North London, London
Ref: Q102359 | Published: 23th Jan 2017
This is a unique opportunity for an Export Administrator, or Graduate seeking a new role in a dyn...