Pricing and Promotions Analyst- Retail/FMCG
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Pricing and Promotions Analyst- Retail/FMCG|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||12 months ago|
Pricing and Promotions Analyst- London
My client, a hugely successful multi-product retailer and wholesaler, is looking for an accomplished Pricing Analyst for an entirely new position being introduced to an already established division.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Lead the delivery of pricing opportunities to drive margin performance and sales revenue
- Develop and improve financial models and tools to provide clarity on pricing and promotional opportunities
- Work with the Head of Pricing and external pricing partners to improve the pricing segmentation
- Administer procedures for pricing, buying, merchandising and accounts department
- Cross-functional engagement to ensure all sales and margin opportunities are realised
In addition to the above, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Support of the pricing agenda through production of pricing analytical information
- Deliver greater insight into pricing opportunities through the development of pricing models and tools
- Implementation of best practice in line with the company's operating procedures
- Identification of concerning trends for further investigation and implementation of corrective measures if necessary
This list is by no means exhaustive, and there is a degree of autonomy that can only be enjoyed in a business of this size and in a team that is burgeoning.
We are looking for someone with experience in pricing analysis from either a Retail of FMCG background. Excellent excel skills are a must, and the ideal candidate will be of a curious nature and cannot be afraid to challenge the status quo and current ways of working.
The salary bracket for the above position is £30-£35k plus all the usual trimmings associated with a blue chip company, including a competitive bonus.
If you have experience in all of the above and are looking for an exciting new challenge, please apply today using an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99877 | Published: 12 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Lead Merchandise Planner - Home & Leisure
£38,000 - £52,000 | West Yorkshire
Ref: Q103003_1493221006 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This UK retailer is currently looking for a Senior Merchandiser for their hardline ranges. With o...
- Buyer (Handbag) - Dubai
£20,000 - £25,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101790_1491827719 | Published: 10th Apr 2017
Job Description: Our client, a leading fashion retailer that offers exclusive range of quality pr...
- Senior Brand Manager
£50,000 - £70,000 | London
Ref: 103005_1491898700 | Published: 11th Apr 2017
An exciting Senior Brand Manager opportunity has arisen to join a global leader within the consum...
£38,000 - £52,000 | Leeds, West Yorkshire
Ref: Q103003_1491847005 | Published: 10th Apr 2017
This is an opportuntiy to join a renowned fast-paced, and multi-product retailer with a nationwid...
- Senior Category Manager - Fresh
£48,000 - £50,000 | West Midlands
Ref: Q103020_1493198844 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This high street retailer is looking to recruit a Senior Category Manager within their Chilled Fr...