Press Officer (Interim)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Press Officer (Interim)|
|Salary||£26000 - £29000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
A luxury wine supplier is looking for an interim press officer for an immediate start to manage their press office for a 3-6 month period. This is an ideally opportunity for an immediately available Account Manager, or Senior Account executive looking for a new challenge with a prestigious British brand.
As Press officer your role will focus on:
- Ensuring that the brand message is clearly understood by media through phone, face to face and written contact
- Managing the creation and approval of all required press materials
- Develop relevant media lists for campaigns
- Host media at events and media visits to key areas of the business
- Work closely alongside Digital and Content Executive to ensure PR and social media activity is aligned
To be considered for this position, you must have strong experience in a similar role, along with excellent communication skills, and the ability to build relationships with board level members quickly and collaboratively.
If this sounds like you, apply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: 100154 | Published: 11 months ago