Merch Director (Fashion and Lifestyle)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Merch Director (Fashion and Lifestyle)|
|Salary||£80000 - £95000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
My client, a worldwide fashion and lifestyle brand, is looking for an exceptional Merch Director to drive and develop their continued trading success as one of the most exciting and iconic retailers today.
This requires a passionate and ambitious individual with strong analytic skills who has a proven track record in driving strategy across high volume, multiproduct ranges.
As Merch Director you will:
- Take complete ownership of the direction and financial planning of your category, overseeing the entire process to deliver against profit KPI'S
- Work closely with the Distribution Director and Buying Director to ensure the most effective delivery in return on inventory, and a clear strategy for options and volume
- Lead and coordinate Financial Strategy meetings
- Manage and develop a team of planners, ensuring clear director in working practices and team goals.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have a proven track record in delivering in a senior planning/merchandising role, ideally within multiproduct fashion environment
- Can demonstrate strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Have experience presenting to senior leaders, with proven success at influencing business partners at all levels
- Strong experience leading and developing a large team
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish a high profile career with a brand with strong global presence. In reward for your hard work you can expect a competitive salary package and unparalleled future progression.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98460 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Merchandising
£40,000 - £45,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102167_1487331181 | Published: 17th Feb 2017
Head of Merchandising A market leading retailer, known for its trailblazing initiatives in their ...
- Allocator - Luxury Fashion
£18,000 - £26,000 | London
Ref: Q102542 | Published: 07th Feb 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Allocator who is stron...
- Area Visual Merchandiser - East Anglia/East Midlands
£30,000 - £32,000 | Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q102382 | Published: 30th Jan 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful retail busines...
£20,000 - £25,000 | North London, London
Ref: Q102652_1487957721 | Published: 24th Feb 2017
This internationally-renowned luxury fashion and lifestyle brand is looking for an analytical All...
- Buying & Merchandising Manager
£55,000 - £75,000 | United Arab Emirates
Ref: Q102546_1487831137 | Published: 23th Feb 2017
Job Title: Buying & Merchandising Manager Job Ref: 102546 Job Location: UAE Salary: 28000-30000 A...