Paralegal - Retail Industry
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Paralegal - Retail Industry|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
Title Paralegal Ref. 99669
Industry Retail, Food & Beverage, Automotive, Real Estate, Media & Entertainment
Salary Range: QAR 18k - 24k Per Month - depending on experience.
A huge business scope with international brands under their portfolio, and a great reputation in the region is recruiting for a Paralegal who is ready to join their vibrant, fun, and friendly team in Qatar!
The position will see you responsible for:
- Supporting the corporate legal team with their daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Perform legal and other research as requested.
- Support attorneys and legal staff with internal information requests.
- Assist with legal entity maintenance and the preparation of documentation for formations, amendments, withdrawals, mergers and dissolutions of corporations, partnerships and/or limited liability companies.
- Assist with preparation of corporate documents including secretary certificates, officer and director appointments, resolutions, minutes and other documentation related to corporate secretarial requests.
Am I qualified to be a Paralegal?
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- One year plus: Corporate Legal experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively work with various departments and levels within company.
- Fluent in Arabic and English language
- Initiative, organizational skills, follow-through, accuracy and attention to detail are critical.
- Highly motivated
The group offer a competitive salary, benefits package and a fun and friendly working environment, where development is encouraged. Why hesitate? Send us your CV to see what opportunities await you!
At Quest Search and Selection we work in partnership with our clients, providing strategic advice and specialist knowledge as well as operational recruitment services.
Our aim is to build long-lasting and effective relationships in order to develop a detailed understanding of each client's business, culture and recruitment requirements. Our very high repeat business rate is a testament to our commitment to meeting our clients' needs.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99669 | Published: 11 months ago