Packaging Development Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Packaging Development Manager|
|Salary||£40000 - £47000 per annum + competitive benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
A leading business that has multiple recognisable brands making up their product portfolio is seeking a Packaging Development Manager. The business is dedicated to innovation and building brands that delight their customers and they are now growing their Packaging Development team in order to support a strong product development pipeline.
In this role you will be responsible for applying packaging expertise to various development projects to maximise the benefits to the business and to gain a competitive advantage.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Being the packaging development lead on projects from concept to launch
- Providing technical packaging expertise to support factories and key supply chain objectives
- Providing direction and leadership to project teams across all levels of the business
- Contributing to a continuous programme of product value engineering that focuses on cost but maintains or improves quality
- Understanding the risk profile of packaging solutions and managing those risks and mitigation actions
- Implementing and contributing to the packaging development strategy
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge of production techniques, new technologies, trends and competitor activity
The ideal candidate will be someone who is able to identify and execute fresh and innovative approaches to overcome challenges; that identifies opportunities for differentiation and swiftly responds to briefs to ensure projects are delivered to plan.
In addition, the knowledge and skills required are:
- Technical packaging development and project leadership experience, ideally within food
- Experience of working with manufacturing and driving cross functional project teams
- Honours or degree equivalent in a Science or Engineering subject
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity in an environment where people are passionate about their work and their brands and you have the background required, we would welcome your application.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98072 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Food Service Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101983 | Published: 22th Dec 2016
One of the largest F&B producer in the world is currently finding the perfect person to join thei...