Packaging Development Executive
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Packaging Development Executive|
|Salary||£28000 - £35000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
A large, rapidly growing FMCG business is seeking a Packaging Development Executive to coordinate the packaging process throughout the entire life cycle of various products.
In this role, key responsibilities will include:
- Development of packaging solutions
- Ownership of packaging critical paths
- Ownership of packaging purchasing
- Liaising with marketing, suppliers, co-packing companies and third party distributors to develop packaging solutions that all parties agree with
- Leading project meetings
- Managing the destruction and disposal of excess materials and close accounts / projects accordingly
To qualify for this role you must be able to demonstrate your strengths in:
- Understanding different substrates and print processes
- Understanding of several off shelf packaging solutions, ideally within the FMCG sector
- Packaging development
- Purchasing and negotiation
- Managing multiple projects and managing tasks individually and as part of a team
- Innovation and creative thinking
- Team, supplier and stakeholder management
This is a great opportunity to work in an exciting and progressive blue chip environment. If you think that you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98287 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Supply Chain Team Lead *
£50,000 - £55,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101999 | Published: 05th Jan 2017
A rapidly expanding FMCG business is on the lookout for a passionate candidate to be largely invo...