Operations/Duty Manager Large Format Department Store
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Operations/Duty Manager Large Format Department Store|
|Salary||£25000 - £28000 per annum + BONUS+BENFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
An industry leading department store is looking for a Retail Operations Manager/Duty Manager in Devon. Second in command for the store, you will be responsible for all operational and customer service standards, as well as stock management procedures.
This would be an ideal opportunity for a Store Manager of a medium store, keen to move into a larger retail environment with diverse product.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment and retention of a team of up to 60 people
- Operational standards across a large department store
- Ownership of the customer journey, motivating an operations team to delivery a high level of service
- Business planning and input into the annual business plan
The ideal candidate will be:
- Well versed in all aspects of a busy trading environment
- Able to drive a large team to hit all KPI targets
- A dedicated people person, able to influence and lead a large team
- From a department store, DIY or homewares background
For the right candidate, my client is willing to pay a base salary of £25-£28k, with superb bonus and benefits.
If you feel like your experience matches the above brief, please apply today using an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98764 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Retail Format & Proposition Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 | Wembley, Middlesex
Ref: Q101842 | Published: 23th Nov 2016
My client, one of the UK's most well-known food retailers, is looking for someone to fill an exci...
- Store Manager
£29,000 - £30,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Store Manager to join an expanding boutique fashion bran...
- Store Manager
£20,000 - £25,000 | Hampshire, Hampshire
Ref: Q101406 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Retail Store Project Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Qatar,
Ref: Q101776 | Published: 20th Nov 2016
One of the multinational retail group is currently looking for an experience Project Manager to j...
- Store Manager - Kennington
£20,000 - £25,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101817 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an S...