Operations Manager - West Midlands
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Operations Manager - West Midlands|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car + up to 50% Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Are you an Area Manager looking for a new opportunity in a different sector where you can transfer your sales, customer and leadership qualities?
This is a unique opportunity for an individual to run a number of employment & recruitment agencies where you are managing a cluster of Branches in a sales target-focused environment.
This business has branches nationwide and has ben established for over 30 years and has a track record with recruitment permanent and temporary recruitment in commercial, supply chain and logistics sectors to name a few.
You do not need industry or experience or working within a recruitment agency. Your role is to develop profitable, multi-divisional branches offering market leading levels of customer & client service whilst promoting and leading of team of recruitment consultant through succession planning and training and development in a competitive business.
The business has ambitious plans & has target to doubled turnover from 45 million through opening new branches and increasing market share.
As a Group Manager you will be looking after - :
- Achieving the highest profits using the most commercial methods and ensuring that the highest possible standards.
- Develop and renew Prefer Supplier Relationships
- to develop group business plans, monitoring P&L budget,
- Implementing training and people plans,
- Profit and loss & Budget control of the 4 branches
- Provide and nurture industry leading customer service and selling culture
- Procurement relationships and renewal & review
- client facing role where you are point of reference for any escalating issues.
- To work collaboratively with the Head of Operations to deliver an industry service and deliver profitable market share growth.
- To deliver strategic objectives through effective leadership in line
- To provide leadership, coaching and change management support to ensure a dynamic, highly professional and forward-thinking team.
- To continually improve business processes to ensure competitive advantage in both client service and operational standards.
- Involvement with local community
To be successful, you must be a highly experienced field based operator with a proven track record in a retail, hospitality or service background from a sales or commission focused environment. This can be from a healthcare, electrical, furniture, retail, pharmacist, optical, healthcare, hospitality or Gym background is ideal.
It is essential that you have exceptional people management skills and good financial and commercial acumen. You must be results-orientated, passionate and committed to achieving and sustaining outstanding customer service that is localised.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a senior leadership position in a key role to make strategic decision. The package, including car, laptop, mobile & bonus potentially (based on your sales targets for area) that could be up to 50% of your salary. This is an opportunity to make a real difference in a growing business. If this sounds like yourself please reply with your cv quoting the reference Q95605.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q95605_1413454843 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Regional Manager - Midlands
£50,000 - £60,000 | West Midlands, West Midlands
Ref: Q100682 | Published: 05th Dec 2016
An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading and Award Winning ret...
- Assistant Manager
£17,000 - £20,000 | York, North Yorkshire
Ref: Q100580 | Published: 28th Nov 2016
A premium fashion and lifestyle retailer are seeking an exceptional leader to join their expandin...
- Store Manager
£29,000 - £30,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Store Manager to join an expanding boutique fashion bran...
- Regional Manager (South East)
£40,000 - £45,000 | Kent, Kent
Ref: Q101936 | Published: 07th Dec 2016
A British premium fashion brand with impressive growth plans for 2016 is looking for an exception...
- Store Manager - Cambridge
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q101937 | Published: 07th Dec 2016
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cambrid...