Operations Manager- Bicester
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Operations Manager- Bicester|
|Salary||£27000 - £30000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
An industry leading department store is looking for an Ops/Deputy Manager in Oxfordshire. Second in command, you will be responsible for all operational and customer service standards, as well as stock management procedures.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment and retention of a team of up to 60 people
- Operational standards across a large department store
- Ownership of the customer journey, motivating an operations team to delivery a high level of service
- Business planning and input into the annual business plan
The ideal candidate will be:
- Well versed in all aspects of a busy trading environment
- Able to drive a large team to hit all KPI targets
- A dedicated people person, able to influence and lead a large team
- From a department store, DIY or homewares background
For the right candidate, my client is willing to pay a base salary of £27-£30k, with superb bonus and benefits.
If you feel like your experience matches the above brief, please apply today using an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96772 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Operations Manager - Aviation - Home Counties
£70,000 - £80,000 | London
Ref: Q102350_1490619999 | Published: 27th Mar 2017
Job Description: Our client needs a passionate and driven Pilot Training Program Manager who will...
- General Manager - Luxury
£45,000 - £55,000 | London
Ref: Q102686_1488382858 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
This is a unique opportunity to join a luxury fashion brand as General Manager in one of their Ce...
- Retail Manager (Beauty & Cosmetics) - Qatar
£50,000 - £55,000 | Doha
Ref: Q102836_1490794182 | Published: 29th Mar 2017
Job Description: We are currently working with a rapid-growing Retail Company. They're looking to...
- Regional Manager - East Anglia
£50,000 - £65,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102012_1490355878 | Published: 24th Mar 2017
An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading and Award Winning ret...
- Regional Manager- Midlands (East and West)
£50,000 - £60,000 | West Midlands
Ref: Q100682_1489079105 | Published: 09th Mar 2017
Regional Manager- Midlands (East & West) An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed f...