Operations Manager- Bicester
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Operations Manager- Bicester|
|Salary||£27000 - £30000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
An industry leading department store is looking for an Ops/Deputy Manager in Oxfordshire. Second in command, you will be responsible for all operational and customer service standards, as well as stock management procedures.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment and retention of a team of up to 60 people
- Operational standards across a large department store
- Ownership of the customer journey, motivating an operations team to delivery a high level of service
- Business planning and input into the annual business plan
The ideal candidate will be:
- Well versed in all aspects of a busy trading environment
- Able to drive a large team to hit all KPI targets
- A dedicated people person, able to influence and lead a large team
- From a department store, DIY or homewares background
For the right candidate, my client is willing to pay a base salary of £27-£30k, with superb bonus and benefits.
If you feel like your experience matches the above brief, please apply today using an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96772 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager
£29,000 - £30,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Store Manager to join an expanding boutique fashion bran...
- Area Manager- London
£50,000 - £60,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101553 | Published: 21th Nov 2016
Area Manager- London An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading ...
- Retail Store Project Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Qatar,
Ref: Q101776 | Published: 20th Nov 2016
One of the multinational retail group is currently looking for an experience Project Manager to j...
- Regional Manager - Midlands
£50,000 - £60,000 | West Midlands, West Midlands
Ref: Q100682 | Published: 05th Dec 2016
An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading and Award Winning ret...
- Head of Education
£40,000 - £44,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101772 | Published: 17th Nov 2016
Job description: - Plan, organize and control all activities in Training Centre. - Supervise Educ...