Retail Operations Manager - Nuneaton
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Retail Operations Manager - Nuneaton|
|Salary||£25000 - £28000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
An industry leading department store is looking for a Retail Operations Manager in Leicestershire. Second in command for the store, you will be responsible for all operational and customer service standards, as well as stock management procedures.
This would be an ideal opportunity for a Store Manager of a medium sized store, keen to move into a larger retail environment with diverse product.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment and retention of a team of up to 60 people
- Operational standards across a large department store
- Ownership of the customer journey, motivating an operations team to delivery a high level of service
- Business planning and input into the annual business plan
The ideal candidate will be:
- Well versed in all aspects of a busy trading environment
- Able to drive a large team to hit all KPI targets
- A dedicated people person, able to influence and lead a large team
- From a department store, DIY or homewares background
For the right candidate, my client is willing to pay a base salary of £25-£28k, with superb bonus and benefits.
If you feel like your experience matches the above brief, please apply today using an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96818 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Retail Manager - Fashion
£23,000 - £28,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101505 | Published: 18th Oct 2016
This is a great opportunity for a retail leader to join a creative British fashion brand at their...
- Store Innovation Development Manager - retail
£65,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q96581 | Published: 07th Oct 2016
An excellent opportunity has opened for a store development manager to join a leading fashion gro...
- Head of Operations
£80,000 | London, London
Ref: Q75371 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
Head of Operations required to spearhead domestic developments. Head of Ops will be responsible f...
- Inventory Supervisor - North East England
£20,000 - £25,000 | North Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
Ref: Q100582 | Published: 07th Oct 2016
This iconic international premium brand is looking for a customer driven Inventory Supervisor for...
- Store Manager
£45,000 | London, London
Ref: Q89840 | Published: 07th Oct 2016
Iconic fashion brand currently looking to recruit a Store Manager to manage one of their flagship...