Retail Operations Manager - Nuneaton
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Retail Operations Manager - Nuneaton|
|Salary||£25000 - £28000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
An industry leading department store is looking for a Retail Operations Manager in Leicestershire. Second in command for the store, you will be responsible for all operational and customer service standards, as well as stock management procedures.
This would be an ideal opportunity for a Store Manager of a medium sized store, keen to move into a larger retail environment with diverse product.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment and retention of a team of up to 60 people
- Operational standards across a large department store
- Ownership of the customer journey, motivating an operations team to delivery a high level of service
- Business planning and input into the annual business plan
The ideal candidate will be:
- Well versed in all aspects of a busy trading environment
- Able to drive a large team to hit all KPI targets
- A dedicated people person, able to influence and lead a large team
- From a department store, DIY or homewares background
For the right candidate, my client is willing to pay a base salary of £25-£28k, with superb bonus and benefits.
If you feel like your experience matches the above brief, please apply today using an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96818 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Operations Manager - Aviation - Home Counties
£70,000 - £80,000 | London
Ref: Q102350_1488187881 | Published: 27th Feb 2017
Job Description: Our client needs a passionate and driven Pilot Training Program Manager who will...
- Head of Operations
£90,000 | London
Ref: Q75371_1487936303 | Published: 24th Feb 2017
Head of Operations required to spearhead domestic developments. Head of Ops will be responsible f...
- Property Manager
£55,000 | London
Ref: Q76184_1490035997 | Published: 20th Mar 2017
International retail group currently in the market to appoint a strong manager to join their prop...
- Assistant Manager
£22,000 - £24,000 | Carlisle, Cumbria
Ref: Q102830_1489771799 | Published: 17th Mar 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a globally renowned heritage brand, that has a stong UK p...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £28,000 | Edinburgh
Ref: Q102726_1488826075 | Published: 06th Mar 2017
This renowned British retailer has a growing UK store portfolio, in addition to its international...