Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Operations Manager|
|Salary||£50000 - £70000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Give your career a boost working for one of the biggest and most successful retail groups in the Middle East. The business is currently recruiting for a skilled and experienced Operations Manager to drive the success of one of their biggest brands. This opportunity will be based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
As the Operations Manager, you will handle the following responsibilities:
- Provide a strategic leadership, direction and motivation to a team of highly competitive Store Managers
- Drive the continuous improvement in all aspects of the brand's retail operations and ensure that customers are provided with excellent shopping experience
- Identify promotional opportunities for the brand to ensure the highest possible sales and profit gain
- Provide feedback on trading reviews along with Merchandisers and the Retail Director
- Analyse business reports and plan corrective actions when required
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline, MBA in Business Administration would be an advantage
- At least 3 years of experience within a senior management role within a similar fashion retail business
- Competitive knowledge of the retail market within the GCC region and experience in handling different brands
- Strong knowledge and background within retail operations and processes
- Excellent leadership, communication and negotiation skills
- Outstanding time and people management skills
For this crucial post, the rewards are beyond the usual competitive tax-free salary package, but an opportunity to further develop as a professional within the thriving retail industry of the Middle East and have a large influence in an exciting new workplace. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96330 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Operations
£90,000 | London
Ref: Q75371 | Published: 19th Jan 2017
Head of Operations required to spearhead domestic developments. Head of Ops will be responsible f...
- Training Manager
£70,000 - £80,000 | London
Ref: Q102350 | Published: 23th Jan 2017
Job Description: Our client needs a passionate and driven Pilot Training Program Manager who will...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cornwall
Ref: Q101394 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cornwal...
- Store Manager
£28,000 - £31,000 | London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
This is a unique opportunity for a Store Manager to join a premium chocolatier, at one of their m...
- Regional Manager
£50,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q82441 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
Leading restaurant chain currently looking to appoint a Regional Manager to help expand their cur...