Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Operations Director|
|Salary||£120000 - £170000 per annum + BONUS+BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
One of the UK's biggest mixed goods retailers is currently in the market to appoint an Operations Director to join and assist them in their current development and future expansion plans.
The role of the Ops Director will report into the COO and support with:
- Significant responsibility in assisting the set up and launch of the respective businesses' ongoing growth, profitability and operations.
- Would be responsible for providing strategic direction, leadership and for transitioning the business line from the project mode to an ongoing steady state operations mode.
- Translating the strategic business plans into well-defined operational plans to meet business objectives
- Set the budgets for next year Execute on the annual, medium-term & long-term plans for the business with the immediate objective of setting-up and launching the business line including the building of the team.
- The P&L for the business line. Drive cost optimization.
- Overall responsibility for the operations of the business; setting & ensuring standards of excellence.
- Driving 'customer delight'
- Accountable for compliance risk management for the business line. Put in place processes & reporting to ensure compliance to all statutory norms.
- Providing functional expertise in the nature of best practices to ensure realization of financial plans.
- Ensuring roll out of new stores across the country as well as optimise the performance of current operational stores.
- Ensuring coordination with all functions to deliver the SLA's agreed.
- Providing leadership for the business line and be a role model for the team.
- Nurturing a culture of excellence & performance within the organization with processes to measure & recognize merit.
To be successful in this role you are likely to come from a retailing background operating at the highest level. Strong leadership and communicational skills are essential.
In return for your efforts the successful candidate will be rewarded with a significant six figure salary and the opportunity to lead one of the UK's fastest growing retailers.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98870 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Operations Manager - Aviation - Home Counties
£70,000 - £80,000 | London
Ref: Q102350_1490619999 | Published: 27th Mar 2017
Job Description: Our client needs a passionate and driven Pilot Training Program Manager who will...
- General Manager - Luxury
£45,000 - £55,000 | London
Ref: Q102686_1488382858 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
This is a unique opportunity to join a luxury fashion brand as General Manager in one of their Ce...
- Retail Manager (Beauty & Cosmetics) - Qatar
£50,000 - £55,000 | Doha
Ref: Q102836_1490794182 | Published: 29th Mar 2017
Job Description: We are currently working with a rapid-growing Retail Company. They're looking to...
- Regional Manager - East Anglia
£50,000 - £65,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102012_1490355878 | Published: 24th Mar 2017
An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading and Award Winning ret...
- Regional Manager- Midlands (East and West)
£50,000 - £60,000 | West Midlands
Ref: Q100682_1489079105 | Published: 09th Mar 2017
Regional Manager- Midlands (East & West) An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed f...