Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Operations Director|
|Salary||£120000 - £170000 per annum + BONUS+BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
One of the UK's biggest mixed goods retailers is currently in the market to appoint an Operations Director to join and assist them in their current development and future expansion plans.
The role of the Ops Director will report into the COO and support with:
- Significant responsibility in assisting the set up and launch of the respective businesses' ongoing growth, profitability and operations.
- Would be responsible for providing strategic direction, leadership and for transitioning the business line from the project mode to an ongoing steady state operations mode.
- Translating the strategic business plans into well-defined operational plans to meet business objectives
- Set the budgets for next year Execute on the annual, medium-term & long-term plans for the business with the immediate objective of setting-up and launching the business line including the building of the team.
- The P&L for the business line. Drive cost optimization.
- Overall responsibility for the operations of the business; setting & ensuring standards of excellence.
- Driving 'customer delight'
- Accountable for compliance risk management for the business line. Put in place processes & reporting to ensure compliance to all statutory norms.
- Providing functional expertise in the nature of best practices to ensure realization of financial plans.
- Ensuring roll out of new stores across the country as well as optimise the performance of current operational stores.
- Ensuring coordination with all functions to deliver the SLA's agreed.
- Providing leadership for the business line and be a role model for the team.
- Nurturing a culture of excellence & performance within the organization with processes to measure & recognize merit.
To be successful in this role you are likely to come from a retailing background operating at the highest level. Strong leadership and communicational skills are essential.
In return for your efforts the successful candidate will be rewarded with a significant six figure salary and the opportunity to lead one of the UK's fastest growing retailers.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98870 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Regional Director
£120,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q82441 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
Leading fashion retailer currently looking to appoint a Regional Director across the GCC to help ...
- Brand Marketing Director
£120,000 | London, London
Ref: Q80625 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
This international retail group is looking for a highly motivated Brand Marketing Director to joi...
- Store Manager
£29,000 - £30,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Store Manager to join an expanding boutique fashion bran...
- Area Manager- London
£50,000 - £60,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101553 | Published: 21th Nov 2016
Area Manager- London An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading ...
- Retail Store Project Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Qatar,
Ref: Q101776 | Published: 20th Nov 2016
One of the multinational retail group is currently looking for an experience Project Manager to j...