Online Trading Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Online Trading Manager|
|Salary||£19000 - £22000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
My client is looking for an online trading manager to work in a newly developed role. Reporting directly into the Group Head of e-Commerce you will manage and control the implementation and maintenance of the online platform.
Your objectives will include:
- Ensuring key performance indicators are met with regards to the creation and maintenance of the online media
- Develop strong working relationships with all relevant internal functions, particularly Buying & Merchandising, Logistics, Retail, Stock Control and IT, to ensure the on-going management of the service meets commercial objectives
- Ensure the website reflects the desired customer proposition in terms of content and timing
The role requires someone who is flexible and can be reactive to any new challenges that may arise
Amongst other things, you will be responsible for:
- Management of online content and online trading calendar
- Co-management of the graphic designer to ensure campaigns are visually updated and photography schedule maintained
- Effectively communicating project expectations to relevant stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Researching, collating and analysing information in order to spot trends and make recommendations to continuously improve the on line service.
A retail related background is very important. You will have a trading mentality and be able to develop ideas and problem solve in this fast paced environment.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and are ready for the challenge please forward your CV. Quoting reference Q97293. We look forward to hearing from you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97293 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Ecommerce Manager
£40,000 - £60,000 | London
Ref: 102885_1490180116 | Published: 22th Mar 2017
An exciting Ecommerce Manager opportunity has arisen to join a leading retail business that has e...
- Digital Marketing Manager
£35,000 - £60,000 | London
Ref: 102885_1490179819 | Published: 22th Mar 2017
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has ex...
- E-Commerce Director
£150,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q85945_1488110616 | Published: 26th Feb 2017
A fantastic, exciting opportunity has arisen at a rapidly growing retail brand. They are looking ...
- Digital Analyst
£35,000 - £45,000 | London
Ref: 102685_1488364304 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting Digital Analyst opportunity has arisen to join a market leading retailer with plans f...
- Head of Ecommerce & Omnichannel
£60,000 - £100,000 | London
Ref: 102787_1488993191 | Published: 08th Mar 2017
An exciting Head of Ecommerce & Omnichannel opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that ...