Online Senior Buyer
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Online Senior Buyer|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
A leading high-street retailer is looking for an Online Senior Buyer to manage one of their Branded and Own Label FMCG categories.This is an exciting new opportunity to work with fast-paced environment to take control of this growing category including the P&L, supplier relationships, marketing & brand credentials that delivers against all of the Category KPI's within their Healthcare & Well Being category.
As a Senior Buyer in this category you must have experience of consignment Buying or understanding of the Sale or Return model. This role is looking after a range of products and perhaps new categories that this business has not sold before on an exclusive online basis.
In this role you will be responsible for:
· Maximising sales and profit from online activity by sourcing new ranges outside of existing product areas via consignment fulfilment
· Deliver online category plans including range reviews,
· Develop and deliver new & existing supplier relationship to build strong, commercial plans with relevant support and investment
· Work with the Online Merchandiser and merchandising teams, to maintain and deliver the merchandising strategy
· Manage and review pricing policy
· Collaborate with the Commercial & Online Marketing teams to develop and implement product launches, online marketing promotion plans and strategies that are relevant to category
· Monitor and evaluate commercial performance on a weekly/monthly/annual basis, proactively introducing revised buying plans and activity.
· identify and source new products and review existing to ensure commercially viable range of products.
· Competitive Shopping and understanding of the market
· Evaluating the effectiveness of promotions throughout the year.
You must be:
· An Experienced Buying Manager, Senior Buyer or Category Management experience ideally from a Health, Beauty, Food or FMCG background.
· Online and Ecommerce experience· Entrepreneurial & forward thinking individual who has an eye for commercially viable relationships.
· Has involvement with Consignment or Grey Marketing Buying
· Equipped with strong commercial acumen & negotiation skills to maximise profitability for the category.
· Possess inspirational leadership & management skills to lead and manage junior member's of the team!
· Has full category responsibility of an area including P&L , marketing and business planning.
This is a brilliant role within a market leader in the UK retail industry where you can develop & grow a new category in a blue chip environment. You will have opportunity to earn bonus, car allowance & to join their company pension scheme.
If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97993 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Buyer
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1488389934 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Buyer to join a fun multi-product r...
- Buyer - Beds and Furniture
£40,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102679_1488382869 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
Buyer - Beds and Furniture A leading retailer based in central London is seeking an established B...
- Product Technologist- Lighting & Accessories
£45,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102661_1487950991 | Published: 24th Feb 2017
Homewares Product Technologist- Lighting & Accessories Great new role for an extremely successful...