Online Advertising Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Online Advertising Manager|
|Salary||£25000 - £40000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
An exciting opportunity has come up for a focused and high impact Online Advertising Manager to join a small growing media business. You will be responsible for driving new business and for overall client satisfaction. The commercial focus of the role will cover all revenue sources:-
· Classified and Display online adverts.
· Advertorials and sponsored editorial content / features
· Database marketing campaigns.
· Job Board sales and recruitment advertising
· Face to face events - Round Tables, Conferences, Exhibitions
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage the sales team to deliver excellent performance and mentor them by providing supportive career evaluations and facilitating professional development plans.
· Track sales activity, provide weekly detailed data analysis and drive consistent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tracking.
· Develop the digital marketing expertise
· Be responsible for Planning, Budgeting and Strategy - analyse data, trends, and client performance and develop robust strategic plans for customers, quarterly regional sales plans and ensure long-term regional business plans are in place.
Desired Skills and Experience
· With at least 4 years experience with online/digital/display advertising in outbound sales.
· Knowledge of the online media business.
· Good sales management experience and effective time management skills - ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
· A proven track record of developing close relationships with clients
· Experience of preparing pitches and making sales presentations.
· Comfortable with numbers and data which you can use to compellingly sell the online magazine and convert new clients into customers.
· In depth knowledge of advertising solutions and media landscape, both online and offline.
· Must be highly motivated, organised, target driven, tenacious team player with the will to succeed in a competitive marketplace.
· Ideally you must be experienced in selling business to business advertising in a marketplace that is very consumer news focussed and relating strongly to national retail and product brands.
Give your career a boost and join the team. If you think you are qualified, send us your CV and have a blast with the rewarding salary package.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98626 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Online Sales Manager (Home Electronics) - Dubai
£40,000 - £50,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q103082_1495008367 | Published: 17th May 2017
Ensure that the sales team achieve their sales and market share targets in the online sales of ho...
- Sales Manager
£34,000 - £36,000 | South East England, England
Ref: Q103172_1495613567 | Published: 24th May 2017
One of the fastest growing homeware brands in the UK is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to c...
- Store Manager
£31,500 - £31,500 | Lewisham, London
Ref: Q103035_1494834369 | Published: 15th May 2017
This is an opportunity with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for a Store Ma...
- Store Manager - Dagenham
£22,000 - £25,000 | Dagenham, Essex
Ref: Q102094_1495547510 | Published: 23th May 2017
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Assistant Store Manager
£19,000 - £22,000 | Camberley, Surrey
Ref: Q103159_1495456201 | Published: 22th May 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...