Online Advertising Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Online Advertising Manager|
|Salary||£25000 - £40000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
An exciting opportunity has come up for a focused and high impact Online Advertising Manager to join a small growing media business. You will be responsible for driving new business and for overall client satisfaction. The commercial focus of the role will cover all revenue sources:-
· Classified and Display online adverts.
· Advertorials and sponsored editorial content / features
· Database marketing campaigns.
· Job Board sales and recruitment advertising
· Face to face events - Round Tables, Conferences, Exhibitions
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage the sales team to deliver excellent performance and mentor them by providing supportive career evaluations and facilitating professional development plans.
· Track sales activity, provide weekly detailed data analysis and drive consistent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tracking.
· Develop the digital marketing expertise
· Be responsible for Planning, Budgeting and Strategy - analyse data, trends, and client performance and develop robust strategic plans for customers, quarterly regional sales plans and ensure long-term regional business plans are in place.
Desired Skills and Experience
· With at least 4 years experience with online/digital/display advertising in outbound sales.
· Knowledge of the online media business.
· Good sales management experience and effective time management skills - ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
· A proven track record of developing close relationships with clients
· Experience of preparing pitches and making sales presentations.
· Comfortable with numbers and data which you can use to compellingly sell the online magazine and convert new clients into customers.
· In depth knowledge of advertising solutions and media landscape, both online and offline.
· Must be highly motivated, organised, target driven, tenacious team player with the will to succeed in a competitive marketplace.
· Ideally you must be experienced in selling business to business advertising in a marketplace that is very consumer news focussed and relating strongly to national retail and product brands.
Give your career a boost and join the team. If you think you are qualified, send us your CV and have a blast with the rewarding salary package.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98626 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Sales Manager
£20,000 - £50,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102044 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a leading FMCG distribution company. They are seeking a...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cornwall
Ref: Q101394 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cornwal...
- Store Manager - Bournemouth
£22,000 - £25,000 | Bournemouth, Dorset
Ref: Q102095 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Fine Wine Category Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Dubai
Ref: 101973 | Published: 11th Jan 2017
Development and implementation of thorough and detailed marketing initiatives aimed at developing...
- Section Manager - Butchery
£0 | Doha,
Ref: Q102051 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
Section Manager - Butchery Location - Qatar Salary - competitive We are looking for an internatio...