Online Advertising Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Online Advertising Manager|
|Salary||£25000 - £40000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
An exciting opportunity has come up for a focused and high impact Online Advertising Manager to join a small growing media business. You will be responsible for driving new business and for overall client satisfaction. The commercial focus of the role will cover all revenue sources:-
· Classified and Display online adverts.
· Advertorials and sponsored editorial content / features
· Database marketing campaigns.
· Job Board sales and recruitment advertising
· Face to face events - Round Tables, Conferences, Exhibitions
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage the sales team to deliver excellent performance and mentor them by providing supportive career evaluations and facilitating professional development plans.
· Track sales activity, provide weekly detailed data analysis and drive consistent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tracking.
· Develop the digital marketing expertise
· Be responsible for Planning, Budgeting and Strategy - analyse data, trends, and client performance and develop robust strategic plans for customers, quarterly regional sales plans and ensure long-term regional business plans are in place.
Desired Skills and Experience
· With at least 4 years experience with online/digital/display advertising in outbound sales.
· Knowledge of the online media business.
· Good sales management experience and effective time management skills - ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
· A proven track record of developing close relationships with clients
· Experience of preparing pitches and making sales presentations.
· Comfortable with numbers and data which you can use to compellingly sell the online magazine and convert new clients into customers.
· In depth knowledge of advertising solutions and media landscape, both online and offline.
· Must be highly motivated, organised, target driven, tenacious team player with the will to succeed in a competitive marketplace.
· Ideally you must be experienced in selling business to business advertising in a marketplace that is very consumer news focussed and relating strongly to national retail and product brands.
Give your career a boost and join the team. If you think you are qualified, send us your CV and have a blast with the rewarding salary package.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98626 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager
£20,000 - £25,000 | Hampshire, Hampshire
Ref: Q101406 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Assistant Manager
£18,000 - £22,000 | South West London, London
Ref: Q101562 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...
- Sales Manager
£36,000 - £42,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101353 | Published: 06th Nov 2016
A strategic Sales Manager is currently needed by our client, a well-established consumer electron...
- Store Manager - Kennington
£20,000 - £25,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101817 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an S...
- Regional Manager - London
£50,000 - £60,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101764 | Published: 15th Nov 2016
An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading and Award Winning ret...