New Product Development Technical Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||New Product Development Technical Manager|
|Salary||£50000 - £55000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Our client is an outstanding online retail business and due to continued growth, an exciting new role has been created within their Food Technical Team. This position - New Product Development Technical Manager, will oversee the Food Technologist team and hence lead the delivery of the highest technical standards.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implementing and retaining the company's high technical standards across all own brand categories
- Developing long term strategies for product sustainability, quality and competitive advantage
- Building strong relationships within the supply base and representing the business on external panels
- Assisting in setting the direction for product development
- Managing, coaching and developing the technologist team
The ideal candidate will be someone who is able to demonstrate:
- Proven, commercially-focussed Technical Management experience
- Technical knowledge in a number of different product categories, preferably including chilled
- Excellent stakeholder management and networking skills, particularly at senior levels of business
- Team management and budget management experience
- Flexibility to travel nationwide and overseas
- A passion for food and delivering fantastic products
If you are looking for an opportunity to raise your profile in the food industry while working for an innovative and growing business then we would welcome your application.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99213 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Technical/Quality Manager
£26,000 - £30,000 | Edmonton, Middlesex
Ref: Q99700 | Published: 14th Oct 2016
My client, a wholesale food distribution business, is looking to bring a Technical/Quality Manage...