National Account Manager - FOOD
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||National Account Manager - FOOD|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum + CAR/CA + BONUS + BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Our client is a specialist supplier and importer of ambient own label and branded grocery products to the leading Retailers, B2B and Foodservice providers in the UK.
- Manage and deliver the ongoing commercial agenda within existing strategic accounts.
- Develop the business' contact network within the customer, ensuring key stakeholders are bought in and aligned to overall goals.
- Identify opportunities within the customer that we can own strategically or exploit tactically that enhances the business' standing and drives future profitable growth.
- Build a sales pipeline of new business opportunities for future development.
- Own and Close sales opportunities to full conclusion in order to meet company targets and objectives.
- Achieve financial targets for sales revenue, volume and gross margin.
- Ensure that negotiations with accounts for fiscal terms and profit levels are well planned agreed and budgeted.
- Liaise with departments such as technical, operations, category management and supply chain in order to manage your responsibilities.
- Ensure all internal systems such as CRM are updated with activities and future pipeline.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience preferably within FMCG Retail, Foodservice or related fields.
- Proven track-record of meeting targets and objectives within existing accounts and new business.
- Strong financial/commercial understanding together with ability to interpret and manage P&L.
- Ability to build and sustain relationships at all levels (internal and external).
- Comfortable managing large accounts with ability to develop strong commercial relationships.
- Enthusiasm to chase new business and foresight to monitor upcoming tenders.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who can set their own targets and efficiently organise work schedule.
- Ability to confidently present in front of customers and large groups.
- Experience in strategic planning and creative thinking to deliver solutions to senior management.
- Graduate calibre with strong business acumen, numeracy skills and relationship development capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Total commitment to sales and career development essential.
- A willingness to travel with a Full & Clean UK Driving Licence.
- Salary - £35,000 - 50,000 + Car or Car Allowance + Bonus
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97789 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Key Account Manager - Zanzibar
£40,000 - £45,000 | Dar es Salaam,
Ref: Q102355 | Published: 23th Jan 2017
Our client, a large importer and distributor of alcohol brands is currently looking for a Key Acc...
- Sales Manager
£20,000 - £50,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102044 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a leading FMCG distribution company. They are seeking a...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cornwall
Ref: Q101394 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cornwal...
- Store Manager - Bournemouth
£22,000 - £25,000 | Bournemouth, Dorset
Ref: Q102095 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Fine Wine Category Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Dubai
Ref: 101973 | Published: 11th Jan 2017
Development and implementation of thorough and detailed marketing initiatives aimed at developing...