NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - BEAUTY - DEPARTMENT STORES
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - BEAUTY - DEPARTMENT STORES|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum + car allowance + bonus + pension + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Job title: National Account Manager - BEAUTY - DEPARTMENT STORES
Location: London, Office based
The job holder will take full P&L budget responsibility for managing the development and growth of the entire company portfolio with pure on-line retailers. You will have full accountability for the achievements of retail targets; the preparation and implementation of account plans to deliver required retail, wholesale and profit and have the ownership of the customer plan and relationships.
You will assist in developing future strategic plans to enhance the performance of the account.
- Education to degree level.
- National Account Executive level.
- A sales person with a proven track record in the fragrance/cosmetics industry and /or health and beauty or FMCG.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in understanding key relationship building with your buyers.
- Extremely well organised and capable of juggling many tasks concurrently.
- Excellent sensitivity to the metier and strong attention to detail.
- Highly numerate - strong analytically and a high level of computer literacy, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring accuracy of demand and commercial forecasting for the account(s)
- Achieve the desired business results by executing the key KPI's set by the business
- Carry out detailed analysis of account performance and make valid recommendations and implement solutions to continually improve performance. Internally communicate challenges/opportunities within the account(s) portfolio.
- Conduct rigorous data analysis on all categories to spot trends and recognise key growth drivers.
- Maintain P&L to assist in driving profitability and awareness of profitability criteria and targets.
- Ensure launches/promotions/initiatives are being executed in the best possible way.
- Share Insight and understanding of competitor activity and performance.
- Develop a strong internal network with key departments to ensure plans are delivered on time and in full. Preparation of retailer strategy meetings
- Establish and manage strong commercial relationships with the account(s) as well as champion other department relationship with customer in order to grow the customer and UK business.
Central London. Office Based.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98391 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- National Account Support - Convenience, Food
£28,000 - £30,000 | Middlesex
Ref: Q102865_1493212333 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
A leading food & FMCG retailer & wholesaler is looking to recruit a National Account Manager to a...
- Account Manager
£30,000 - £40,000 | Berkshire
Ref: Q102965_1490959194 | Published: 31th Mar 2017
Account Manager A global B2B and well-established telemarketing agency is looking for a highly-mo...
- Key Account Manager - FMCG
£36,000 - £36,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102265_1492526078 | Published: 18th Apr 2017
Job Description: A well-established alcoholic beverage company is looking for an experienced Key ...
- Key Account Executive
£25,000 - £30,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102653_1492525115 | Published: 18th Apr 2017
Job Description: Our client, a leader in the FMCG industry is looking for a Key Account Executive...
- Account Director - B2B Telemarketing
£60,000 - £70,000 | Reading, Berkshire
Ref: 103080_1493206306 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This business is a global, insights B2B telemarketing partner within the Technology Sector. Being...