NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - BEAUTY - DEPARTMENT STORES
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - BEAUTY - DEPARTMENT STORES|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum + car allowance + bonus + pension + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Job title: National Account Manager - BEAUTY - DEPARTMENT STORES
Location: London, Office based
The job holder will take full P&L budget responsibility for managing the development and growth of the entire company portfolio with pure on-line retailers. You will have full accountability for the achievements of retail targets; the preparation and implementation of account plans to deliver required retail, wholesale and profit and have the ownership of the customer plan and relationships.
You will assist in developing future strategic plans to enhance the performance of the account.
- Education to degree level.
- National Account Executive level.
- A sales person with a proven track record in the fragrance/cosmetics industry and /or health and beauty or FMCG.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in understanding key relationship building with your buyers.
- Extremely well organised and capable of juggling many tasks concurrently.
- Excellent sensitivity to the metier and strong attention to detail.
- Highly numerate - strong analytically and a high level of computer literacy, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring accuracy of demand and commercial forecasting for the account(s)
- Achieve the desired business results by executing the key KPI's set by the business
- Carry out detailed analysis of account performance and make valid recommendations and implement solutions to continually improve performance. Internally communicate challenges/opportunities within the account(s) portfolio.
- Conduct rigorous data analysis on all categories to spot trends and recognise key growth drivers.
- Maintain P&L to assist in driving profitability and awareness of profitability criteria and targets.
- Ensure launches/promotions/initiatives are being executed in the best possible way.
- Share Insight and understanding of competitor activity and performance.
- Develop a strong internal network with key departments to ensure plans are delivered on time and in full. Preparation of retailer strategy meetings
- Establish and manage strong commercial relationships with the account(s) as well as champion other department relationship with customer in order to grow the customer and UK business.
Central London. Office Based.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98391 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Sales Manager *
£48,000 - £53,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101940 | Published: 08th Dec 2016
A Strategic Sales Manager is currently needed by our client, a well-established consumer electron...
- Pre-Sales Manager *
£18,000 - £22,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101916 | Published: 08th Dec 2016
An internationally known electronics retailer is currently looking out for Pre-Sales Manager to l...
- Store Manager - Cambridge
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q101937 | Published: 07th Dec 2016
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cambrid...
- Regional Manager - Midlands
£50,000 - £60,000 | West Midlands, West Midlands
Ref: Q100682 | Published: 05th Dec 2016
An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading and Award Winning ret...
- Store Manager - Kennington
£20,000 - £25,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101817 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an S...