Merchandiser / Category Planner - Bedfordshire
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Merchandiser / Category Planner - Bedfordshire|
|Salary||£26000 - £28000 per annum + 4,800 car allowance + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
This business is an international company who are experts in maximising client's retail revenue stream for Travel, Aviation and Airline businesses.
My client allows for businesses to outsource part or all of their on-board retail operations and logistics processes to become a one-stop shop!
Working with leading travel including airlines provided this role is looking after the merchandise within product within space provided as well as merchandise in magazines.
Your Duties & Responsibilities include -
- Responsible for managing data to deliver effective space to maximise sales opportunities
- Support sales with stock planning,
- Your KPI's will be around availability, wastage and stock loss vs sales and budgets.
- Ensure all merchandising plans are profitable, operationally efficient & customer focused
- The role will include to produce effective and commercial layouts.
- working with Supply Chain of products to minimise stock loss and the performance risks of perishable good and food waste
- Involved in stock planning & forecasting
To be successful in this role -
- You must have merchandiser/demand planning, range, category or space planning experience from a retail or supplier background
- Food experience is ideal but not essential
- Must hold a full driving license
- Must be able to managed but internal and external relationships and get buy in form stakeholders
This is a great opportunity to work for an international businesss who works with some of the largest global travel players,. You will receive great benefits including, bonus, pension and holidays and the oportunity to work and progess within a growing client facing business. If you believe you have the revelant experience for this role please send your cv quoting the reference Q101053.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101053 | Published: 6 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Ecommerce Merchandiser
£22,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102579 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
A fast-paced high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their ...
- Area Visual Merchandiser - East Anglia/East Midlands
£30,000 - £32,000 | Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q102382 | Published: 30th Jan 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful retail busines...
- Category Merchandising Manager - Cardiff
£30,000 - £40,000 | Cardiff
Ref: Q102565 | Published: 10th Feb 2017
Category Merchandising Manager - Cardiff This role is for a market leading Food, Non Food & Servi...
- Visual Merchandising Training Officer
£20,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102595_1487616142 | Published: 20th Feb 2017
If you're a Visual Merchandiser with experience across a number of sites, and training of VM team...
- Head of Merchandising
£40,000 - £45,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102167_1487331181 | Published: 17th Feb 2017
Head of Merchandising A market leading retailer, known for its trailblazing initiatives in their ...