Merchandiser / Analyst - Hertfordshire
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Merchandiser / Analyst - Hertfordshire|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus + Pension + Benefits|
|Start Date||12 months|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
This Blue-Chip retailer seeks a Merchandiser / Analyst to join its expanding team within Space Strategy on their Promotions & seasonal events team.
This is a central merchandising role where the purpose of the role is to identify opportunities to develop the space strategy for Seasonal and Trade events using sales data and insight to help inform the future direction of range, space and location changes
The role requires a high degree of analytical ability and you must be competent with SQL /Excel and working with insight data cross-functionally. The aim of the role is to identify potential opportunities, gauge the success levels of these and then make recommendations to key stakeholders within the business.
As a Merchandiser/ Analyst, you should display the following traits and abilities:
- An analytical approach, with proven ability to interpret large volumes of data regarding the Range, space and stock management
- Have used sales data and insight to help inform the future direction of range, space and location changes
- A commercial mind-set, with the ability to make data-related commercial recommendations based on margins
- depth analysis to support all Event Review packs that drives the future strategy
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in presenting findings and making recommendations
This role sits within the Central Merchandising team, supporting the food and non-food categories.
To be successful in this position you must -
- Come from s Merchandise Planning within a large retail environment or
- Analytical / Insight role. This position lends itself to both skills sets.
- Highly numerate
- Experience of budgetary management & Sales forecasting
- Been involved in the 3 keys areas of Range, space and stock management
- Able to carry out Complex Analysis
This is a great opportunities to work in in a fast paced environment and be part of a blue-chip, marketing leading organisation. the is currently a 12 month contract with the ability of going permanent.
If you feel that you're an analytical commercially-aware professional with the above skillset please apply today quoting the reference Q98899 !We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98899 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
£25,000 - £30,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101594 | Published: 16th Oct 2016
Looking for a merchandiser with a minimum of 3 years experience handling multiple stores. Merchan...
- Visual Merchandiser
£30,000 - £40,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101623 | Published: 19th Oct 2016
- Liaising with teams such as buying, design and marketing to create design themes and plans, oft...
- Junior Buyer
£30,000 - £35,000 | London, London
Ref: Q100713 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
This international iconic retailer is looking for a Junior Buyer to manage a varied range of prod...